Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesmanian Model Y Floor Mats

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm one month into my MY ownership today and have been using Tesmanian mats front/rear/frunk/trunk since day 1 with no issues. I like how they feel, their fit and coverage is excellent (very high up the sides of the carpet), and cleaning is easy. I have no complaints, and don't feel like they are "cheap" in any way, and are a great value for the price.
This is also my experience. Very satisfied. I also like the fact Tesmanian doesn't add their name to the mats like most other vendors.

Reactions: CO_MY and imola.zhp
I just received my Tesmanian floor mats today and I have to differ with some of you, im not in love with the way they feel.

I have the official Tesla rubber all weather mats in my 3 and they feel much more premium. The Tesla mats are a thick rubber where the Tesmanian feel like a scratchy plastic.

I am in no way doubting their capabilities or construction as it feels well built and with good sidewalls, but they just look/feel like a less premium product compared to what Tesla offered for the 3 (which I am sure they will have for the Y soon).

Unsure if I am going to return them or not. I laid them out in my garage and going to evaluate over the next few days.

I think it definitely was 20% when TESMANIAN first listed it on their site. I saw someone's screenshot and it was legit 20%, but that was way back in May/June. All the codes now - no matter what they rung up before, are giving 10%. They may have changed the max discount down to 10%. Still ordered mine anyway, got the Front/Back seats for $126, not a bad deal.

I used it 10 days back (mats coming on tues), it only gave 10%..I looked for other codes and none worked. Still pretty reasonable for a good set of mats.

I used that code when I bought my drivers/passenger and rear seat set back in May-ish and was given the 20% off.
When I used that same code on July 14th for trunk well and hatchback mats, it was only good for 10%.

So it appears they have adjusted the 20% off to be 10% now.

Reactions: drx10
I got the front/rear seat mats. Have an issue with the drivers side though. There's a bulge away from the center console right by accelerator. I've tried heating with a hair dryer twice. Improved it but after it cools off it starts going back to it's old shape (bulging away from the center console). I've reached out to them for help/resolution.

Got the rear trunk mats, they are great.

I have the same issue on mine, drivers side.

Attachments

• 15960691993248081614179140181423.jpg
    15960691993248081614179140181423.jpg
    514 KB · Views: 189
got mine in yesterday, they fit pretty much perfectly. I don't have the bulge that some do in the driver side. So either something is wrong, or maybe they aren't in correctly? the Velcro on the bottom can stick it where you don't want. I did have to pull the back of the drivers side to get it all the way in the correct spot. I have the two rows and the trunk area mat, and like them a lot!