Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Texas Model Ys

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
same, LV contact did not communicate timely. Things are a bit better now that I'm dealing with Austin team but still communication is not that great... I just saw on my account that delivery was moved from 9/12 to 9/6, and I had no communication from delivery team so far. I don't even know if that's a true appointment I should show up for, or a placeholder... I'm trying to reach the Austin team.

hey same thing happened to me. My first date was 9/12 and now it is 9/6. However, it has now changed to the 9/8. I was told that they are expecting it will arrive late tomorrow and the SC may not have chance to inspect. So they moved the date but if it comes in earlier then I will get the car early. Have you received the same text from the Austin SC?

hey same thing happened to me. My first date was 9/12 and now it is 9/6. However, it has now changed to the 9/8. I was told that they are expecting it will arrive late tomorrow and the SC may not have chance to inspect. So they moved the date but if it comes in earlier then I will get the car early. Have you received the same text from the Austin SC?
Yep same!

Okay. Dammit, I was planning on driving around Monday during my day off. I wonder if Tesla is also off for the Labor Day holiday. Oh well, I am still getting earlier than originally plan and plus it gives them time with car to make sure things are good to go.
Yeah I’d rather know they’ll have enough time to inspect and detail before delivery. Hoping for the best at this point

Hi everyone! Newbie here and soon to be owner of my first Tesla. I finally got my VIN and scheduled my pickup date:

MY Performance
Gray exterior
White interior
Ordered on 07/25
VIN assigned on 08/31 - 37XXX
Build date: 08/29/2020

i’m based in Houston if it helps!

Queston, Does anyone have an expiernce with the Houston Service Center? Would you say they are below, at, or above average as far as customer service goes? Seems like some people get their SC to fix pretty much anything with-in reason and others seem to not even be able to get paint chips/scratches on a brand new, never driven car fixed. Curious where Houston lies on this spectrum?

Queston, Does anyone have an expiernce with the Houston Service Center? Would you say they are below, at, or above average as far as customer service goes? Seems like some people get their SC to fix pretty much anything with-in reason and others seem to not even be able to get paint chips/scratches on a brand new, never driven car fixed. Curious where Houston lies on this spectrum?

I too would love to know peoples experience with the Houston service center. I’ve heard great and horrible things.

Okay. Dammit, I was planning on driving around Monday during my day off. I wonder if Tesla is also off for the Labor Day holiday. Oh well, I am still getting earlier than originally plan and plus it gives them time with car to make sure things are good to go.
My delivery got push back to 9/11 “due to logistic updates” whatever the heck this means . You?

My delivery got push back to 9/11 “due to logistic updates” whatever the heck this means . You?
Lol. Same here. I was just about to check in with you to see if you received the same text. I guess I will have my fun next weekend if no more delays. I am still waiting on my Jeda Hub to finally ship. Hopefully we can meet when we both finally pick up our vehicles.

Reactions: Mooroo
I finally received a text and my Tesla account is updated to show estimated delivery pickup time on 9/23 in Austin, TX. I am yet to see VIN # and MVPA.

I placed order on 8/29. LR non-performance, white exterior, black interior, gemini wheel, no hitch, no FSD.

I am super excited now!

So excited! Was scheduled to pick up our Model Y on the 12th in Houston and just received a call saying we can pick it up today!

Ordered 7-25
VIN 7-26. 39XXX
MSM, LR, black interior, induction wheels, tow

Fingers crossed we don't have to reject.

I finally received a text and my Tesla account is updated to show estimated delivery pickup time on 9/23 in Austin, TX. I am yet to see VIN # and MVPA.

I placed order on 8/29. LR non-performance, white exterior, black interior, gemini wheel, no hitch, no FSD.

I am super excited now!
Good to hear !!I i placed my order on 8/28 . LR non-performance, blue exterior, black interior, gemini wheel, no hitch, no FSD. Austin as well . No communication yet