Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Texas MR Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Reloaded my app and it is different. Was only videos and the loot box. Now this.

Attachments

• 8D8C7768-2641-4AEA-82A6-015AEDA2DF69.png
    8D8C7768-2641-4AEA-82A6-015AEDA2DF69.png
    465.8 KB · Views: 61
Yes, I was going to pick the LR up the next thursday (of the tweet). I was about to board a plane when the tweet came out, Did not hesitate a second - called Tesla- changed my order, added the EAP with the savings and am now refreshing my order page every 30 minutes :-(
I did receive an email from my delivery advisor(?) that my car can be picked up on Dec 24th. Being so close to the holidays, I am worried a bit. Hope everything goes well. MR/White Int/EAP/Aero/Houston.

Received a text a few hours ago that I have a scheduled delivery date of 12/18 to my home. I called and spoke to an inside delivery adviser that helped me change my delivery date to 12/19 as I am not able to take off of work on 12/18. She was very helpful - she requested that my contract be written up today, and emailed me my VIN and the email of the delivery adviser assigned to me.
The updated delivery date shows up on my tesla account but I am not yet able to submit payment.

My account showed delivery appt, but edit button still there. No contact by email or phone, cannot enter loan info.

Delivery Appointment
Dec. 19, 2018 at 01:30 PM

Checked my account today and it shows home Delivery date for 12/18/18 at 10am. I’m still not able to submit info for payment. Edit button is still there.

Received text an hr later saying delivery scheduled. No email from advisor yet.

Just got a text message myself .. 3rd one .. says, the delivery will be on 12/30 between 4 pm to 6 pm .. gosh that's so close to the cut off !

Anyways, no contact from any DA yet to request for a change to Service Center delivery if needed to speeden it up.

I'll probably call tomorrow morning to see if they can make a change as for delivery is concerned .. I'm like less than 10 miles from the nearest SC ...

Just got a text message myself .. 3rd one .. says, the delivery will be on 12/30 between 4 pm to 6 pm .. gosh that's so close to the cut off !

Anyways, no contact from any DA yet to request for a change to Service Center delivery if needed to speeden it up.

I'll probably call tomorrow morning to see if they can make a change as for delivery is concerned .. I'm like less than 10 miles from the nearest SC ...

LOL. I just the same message, same date and time. Except I'm in Austin. My deliver center is about 20 minutes away.

I got the same text. 12/30 @4pm.