Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 Tesla Model 3 Standard Range Plus (What Would You Do?)

Hey Tesla Folks, Mostly Looking for feedback which route I should go if I should private sale, trade in or which company is giving great offers for Teslas

Instead of waiting till end of year or early next year for your reservation -- Look here

Please message here or text 213-889-5694 (texts only), Testing the waters and reviewing all offers for best offers.

No offers under $43,000.00

Bought New from Tesla - Late 2021
Well kept, Wash/Wax/Detailed bi-weekly
Non-smoker and never consumed food in vehicle.
No modifications.
Reason for selling: Upgrading to M3P or Plaid soon

(Car is in Texas)

2021 Model 3 Standard Range Plus RWD
9,500 Miles
Midnight Silver Metallic
18” Aero Wheels
All Black Interior
Autopilot
Garage kept at times
NO FSD / EAP
General Coverage till 2025
Roadside Coverage till 2025
Battery & Drive Unit Coverage till 2029

Current June 2022 KBB Trade In Value = $49,500-$53,000
Current June 2022 KBB Private Party Value = $53,000-$56,000

I've had great prices and success with Carvana and sold 2 vehicles this way (including my older M3 SR+). Punch in your VIN and see what they will offer. The price they offer will change daily, but you can lock in for around 2 weeks afterwards. Just use different email addresses to check the latest offer price. My guess is that they will offer around the KBB value.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC