Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Texas MR Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well, I caved and just payed via ACH to maybe speed up the process.

You guys were saying that your MVPA on the Tesla account page updated after you paid off the full balance? Mine seems like it's still the same one without any loan info/VIN/indication that I paid off most of the balance. Maybe the DA has to update it? Maybe it takes a day or two to update?

Any clarification would be great!

You could possibly call the 888 number tomorrow once to see if they already assigned an IDA, if not at least talk about the ACH payment. If you are lucky, the first call will get you further details, if not, call couple more times until you hear it from the right person.

Well, I caved and just payed via ACH to maybe speed up the process.

You guys were saying that your MVPA on the Tesla account page updated after you paid off the full balance? Mine seems like it's still the same one without any loan info/VIN/indication that I paid off most of the balance. Maybe the DA has to update it? Maybe it takes a day or two to update?

Any clarification would be great!
I suspect we have to be assigned a vin to go further. Paying ACH may not help.

My Vin ends with 15541x and my delivery date is 12/24. Wonder how the VIN number affects delivery date. Should I call the delivery center and ask about my vehicle.

Day 0 Reservation Holder, Non-Owner, M3 MR RWD, 10/18, Houston-TX, White, White, EAP, 18", Delivery Appt 12/24

My Vin ends with 15541x and my delivery date is 12/24. Wonder how the VIN number affects delivery date. Should I call the delivery center and ask about my vehicle.

Day 0 Reservation Holder, Non-Owner, M3 MR RWD, 10/18, Houston-TX, White, White, EAP, 18", Delivery Appt 12/24

Never mind, folks. I called the Delivery Center and they said, (drumroll, please), that the car is actually on the the road, being hauled to Houston, as we speak and that it will be available for pickup DAY AFTER TOMORROW!!. EXCITED!!

Account page shows "Delivery Appointment" on 12/24 at my home address.

Not sure how realistic this is. I made ACH payment on 12/8 and IDA confirmed same day that the car has been marked as fully funded.

However, he also advised earlier of the following:

"Please Keep in mind, per state regulations, Texas purchases will need to have the vehicle fully funded and contract signed before shipping your Model 3 from California to Texas. Your estimated delivery date will be 14 days after the Model 3 is fully funded"

Dallas, TX
MR
Blue/white
Sport wheels
EAP
Ordererd 10/22
No reservation/no ownership

I got an e-mail from my Inside Delivery Advisor in Las Vegas asking for confirmation of my payment method, trade-in and delivery method on 12/6. Follow up on 12/8 with MVPA incl. VIN.

This was the first communication after the initial order confirmation e-mail and the (mass) text on 12/3 stating to update the account page.

I didn't request home delivery and live about 25 miles off the Dallas Delivery Center. Not sure which option would result in getting the car faster.

Got e-mail from my IDA today that delivery has been rescheduled from 12/24 to 12/17 (Home Delivery). VIN is 169xxx.
Just got my NEMA 14-50 outlet installed this morning. EXCITED!!

Congrats ..

Just curious, how much did the NEMA installation cost and how far from circuit breaker panel?

$640 NEMA installation cost. Circuit breaker panel is on left side of a 2 car garage, the NEMA outlet was installed on the right side wall. Installation included the 14-50 outlet, 50 Amp breaker and 50 ft of #6 cable. Panel had enough space to add the 50 amp breaker.

$640 NEMA installation cost. Circuit breaker panel is on left side of a 2 car garage, the NEMA outlet was installed on the right side wall. Installation included the 14-50 outlet, 50 Amp breaker and 50 ft of #6 cable. Panel had enough space to add the 50 amp breaker.

Wow 640? I’m gonna install it myself this weekend. My plug will be right below my panel since it’s located in the garage.

Received an email from my delivery adviser just before one o'clock today. A bit of a mix up on her part but should take delivery between 12/21 and the original 12/26.
Anyone know what the 'Tesla specific' insurance ID card they ask for is?
Would it just be the proof of insurance that we had to provide with our drivers licence and stuff?