Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Texas Supercharger Locations (location speculation, discussion)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
When I realized the ribbon cutting happens to be on a day I'm coming to Houston for work I got excited! Then I realized the earliest flight I could change to wouldn't land at Hobby until 10am, and even if I wanted to be an hour late to the ceremony I wouldn't be able to be at my meeting at Sam Houston St. on time

THEN I realized SHSU is in Huntsville, duh. I could at least drive by the Huntsville location while I'm there and contribute some recon photos if I'm able.

It's really amazing how quickly things have changed here in Texas. When I started seriously considering a Tesla this summer this thread was at like 16 pages. Now we're at 67!

I had various Lubbock-Corpus Christi routes and drive/charge times mapped out, struggling with the fact that an S85 would be needed if I wanted to make it home with a single overnight stay. Once the San Marcos supercharger opened it made things easier, but a few days I ago I realized I forgot Waco was also online! The two together actually makes it feasible for me to make it home in an S60 with only 1 overnight stay, which really improves the affordability calculations for me.

Definitely exciting times for Tesla fans in Texas!

I just confirmed with Holiday Inn Express that the SC is located in their parking lot facing the North side of the building. Alec said they are working on it right now doing some digging. He didn't give an ETA, but it should be another week or two.

Here's a gmaps GPS pinpoint location:

30.71612,-95.566021

I just confirmed with Holiday Inn Express that the SC is located in their parking lot facing the North side of the building. Alec said they are working on it right now doing some digging. He didn't give an ETA, but it should be another week or two.

Here's a gmaps GPS pinpoint location:

30.71612,-95.566021

Just left Collin Street Bakery, Corsicana TX. Progress is underway... Hoping to be available early November, per the contractor. They are waiting on Tesla to send the goods.

I-45 is coming along nicely ...