Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Texas Supercharger Locations (location speculation, discussion)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I had a small problem with supercharger 4b in Waco. It seemed to max out at 85amps. I tried disconnecting and reconnecting the cable, but that didn't help. I moved over to station 3b and it immediately jumped up to over 200 amps as expected.

I tried the same stall about 2 weeks ago with no problems. Has anyone else tried that recently? Just curious if it was a one time fluke or if that stall has a small issue.

If someone was in 4A you would be limited until they began to ramp down, or if nobody was in 4A then there is an issue with that bay.

If someone was in 4A you would be limited until they began to ramp down, or if nobody was in 4A then there is an issue with that bay.

I've had a similar incident at the SuperCharger in Silverthorne. I was the only one there and charging power was limited. I moved over, got the power that I expected, then called in to the phone number on the Supercharger. They were very happy to take my details, asked if I needed any help, and said they would enter the data in a trouble ticket. I think this is the best course of action; report problems to Tesla quickly. They can use this information to improve the Superchargers.

Texted Leslie today. Corsicana ready on Wednesday at latest. She sent me a picture but having trouble loading it. Jack

- - - Updated - - -

image.jpg
Corsicana :)

Any mention of Huntsville?
I talked to Leslie yesterday and she said late weekend or early next week (Nov 18-22) for Huntsville. I was also at Houston Service Center (replacing my melted wall charger) Monday and they were that day sending up one of their loaner P85+ cars for demonstration there. So I assume we'll be getting ribbon cutting emails any day now.

This is all excellent news. I'm headed to Austin for F1 and have Bellmeade - and then on the 22 headed to Galveston - thank you Corsicana and Huntsville.

We're off to the F1 as well...still not sure about taking the S, getting there and back is fine, but there's not really any convenient charging locations near where we're staying (Lakeway/Lake Travis), and going into downtown is probably a bad idea that weekend.

We're off to the F1 as well...still not sure about taking the S, getting there and back is fine, but there's not really any convenient charging locations near where we're staying (Lakeway/Lake Travis), and going into downtown is probably a bad idea that weekend.

You could top up at the Domain on the Garage Roof if you needed a bit of extra charge, (or roll down to San Marcos to SC).

Do you have an F1 parking pass? I have Turn 15 grandstand tickets for all three days, but no parking pass. Maybe we can carpool and you can charge at my house just North of Lakeway. I have two NEMA 14-50 outlets!

Interested? Send me a PM...

Last edited:
Hey, since at least three of us are going to F1 and I know I'm meeting up with Pete, how about we pick a time/day to socialize? I'm bringing Pete a Supercharger parking sign. If anyone else wants me to bring one, let me know by tomorrow afternoon. It will save you $5 in shipping.

Thanks, that could be a good option. Are they only open/available the same time as the Tesla store is open? I'm sure we could kill a couple of hours there.
There are two HPWCs and a 14-50 at the Domain. They are not on the roof, they're one level down from the street the Gallery is on. The parking structure is across the street from the Gallery, behind the stores on that side of the street. There is a big TESLA sign where they're located. They are available 24/7.