Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

The Big Day has arrived

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So, it's raining here in the not so sunny herts/bucks borders. Usually that would make me miserable, but Today, we are heading down to West Drayton to pick up our Tesla. We were booked in for collection yesterday, however there was a minor hiccup in transit but Tesla Customer Services pulled out all stops to make us happy. We are booked in for 13:30. If anyone else is collecting today & see a very smiley family with a white 85 come & say hello. Btw, I bought the good lady a private plate which at first she was very unsure about, so if you see TS55 LAR give us a wave.
:smile::smile::smile::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Grandunion - I think you have set up a UK owners Facebook page. Not sure if you are aware of the one set-up by stevemanley which needs VIN details etc to ensure only true owners involved? He also runs the Tesla Owners Group website/newsletter.

I can PM you the links, but they are on a thread on page 4 of the UK forum within the my.tesla website.