Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

The Big Decision!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Today is a very exciting day......................because we chose to get another S just because we think it looks better than the X and my wife really wanted a Panoramic Roof.....Again.

A Model S P100D: Deep Blue Metallic:D
Options:
Pano
Premium Pkg
AP
High Amperage Charger Upgrade
Upgraded Sound
Ultra White Interior with CF Decor!
Black Headliner
Air Suspension- Standard
Sub-Zero Weather pkg
Carbon-Fiber Spoiler
Red Calipers
21'inch Silver Turbine Wheels (Wife insisted on getting these since she really likes the look. I really didn't want these but happy wife happy life Right?)

Today is a very exciting day......................because we chose to get another S just because we think it looks better than the X and my wife really wanted a Panoramic Roof.....Again.

A Model S P100D: Deep Blue Metallic:D
Options:
Pano
Premium Pkg
AP
High Amperage Charger Upgrade
Upgraded Sound
Ultra White Interior with CF Decor!
Black Headliner
Air Suspension- Standard
Sub-Zero Weather pkg
Carbon-Fiber Spoiler
Red Calipers
21'inch Silver Turbine Wheels (Wife insisted on getting these since she really likes the look. I really didn't want these but happy wife happy life Right?)

Awesome setup, congrats! That's an impressive stable you have there. Definitely do whatever the wife wants, smart man. I just think those 19" slipstreams look like hubcaps and totally ruin the look. Getting the 21s is like high heels--they look good, but they're terribly expensive and impractical.

The P100DL is just an amazing machine. And you will LOVE the premium seats.

Awesome setup, congrats! That's an impressive stable you have there. Definitely do whatever the wife wants, smart man. I just think those 19" slipstreams look like hubcaps and totally ruin the look. Getting the 21s is like high heels--they look good, but they're terribly expensive and impractical.

The P100DL is just an amazing machine. And you will LOVE the premium seats.

Im gonna love those ventilated seats!!

Must have been a glitch, when everything was announced, the ultra white seats were not ventilated, as per the website.

Must have been! But I thought that it was only for the Ultra white seats buttttttt.............. when I saw drag times pick up their new P100D it had the tan seats and they were ventilated so I was wrong! but i didn't see that on the site either but like a week ago I looked on the site and saw the vented seats! and was even more excited!:D

I have a deep metallic blue P100D on order too! Also with the ultra white seats!! :D

Unfortunately, only the tan and black premium seats are ventilated. The ultra white premium seats are only available in a non-ventilated configuration for the S. If you look at the text of the Premium Upgrades package, it shows that the ventilation option is only available for the Tan and Black seats. :( I thought this was a huge bummer as well, but it sounds like the ventilation is quite subtle anyway...