Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

The BUGS! AAARGH!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

BLKMDL3

Supporting Member
For some strange reason, my car's favorite food is bugs. He loves to just munch them up traveling to Kettleman City and around. He for some odd reason attracts more dead bugs than any other car I've had, even my Model X. Every time we go places in my car it gets splattered with bugs. Overall, the Model 3 seems to attract bugs like crazy. (Bright headlights tied to radar because mine seem to accumulate around where the radar is in the bumper) I don't know why but it's getting annoying to wipe off after every 1+ hour drive. Anyone have the same experience and please include pics so we can see where they mostly accumulate on the bumper.Trust me, I am not crazy just fed up with cleaning this sh** off.
Gonna talk to Tesla when I get enough pics.
This is after 150 miles.
IMG_1061 2.jpg

This gives me yet another reason to do a home ceramic coat. If I ever take a trip near Mývatn during midge season, for example, it might get... ugly ;)

M%25C3%25BDvatn%2B29-7-2008%2B073.jpg

Mývatn = "Midge Lake". They form dense clouds in the sky. They freak people out who don't know better because they look like giant mosquitoes, and will land on you (but they're filter feeders) :)

• Funny
Reactions: Lasairfion