Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

The Great Awakening or Overthinking?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I begin to question the narratives of every event that is happening right now and I tried to connect all the dots and go deeper down the rabbit hole. Is this the sign of awakening or overthinking? For the fact that it leads to stress and sleeplessness and sometimes depression. Any thoughts?

I begin to question the narratives of every event that is happening right now and I tried to connect all the dots and go deeper down the rabbit hole. Is this the sign of awakening or overthinking? For the fact that it leads to stress and sleeplessness and sometimes depression. Any thoughts?

Take a break from the cannabis.

I don't take cannabis or some awakening drugs.

If you ever find yourself in the Netherlands, magic truffles are game-changers.

Everything else you've said is a bit too vague to really opine on. I do have myself observed COVID preventive measures taking a toll on friends' mental health, especially those currently in the Netherlands, and it's a substantial downside to lockdowns and strict gathering prohibitions that I rarely see discussed (and one that should effectively serve as a counterpoint to overzealous measures). This doesn't seem like the original intent of the post, though.

If you ever find yourself in the Netherlands, magic truffles are game-changers.

Everything else you've said is a bit too vague to really opine on. I do have myself observed COVID preventive measures taking a toll on friends' mental health, especially those currently in the Netherlands, and it's a substantial downside to lockdowns and strict gathering prohibitions that I rarely see discussed (and one that should effectively serve as a counterpoint to overzealous measures). This doesn't seem like the original intent of the post, though.
Yes, It is indeed not my intent.

What you are doing is overthinking. Overthinking is also often associated with mental health issues like depression, anxiety, post-traumatic stress, and borderline personality disorder. Lao Tzu once said: “Watch your thoughts, they become your words; watch your words, they become your actions; watch your actions, they become your habits; watch your habits, they become your character; watch your character, it becomes your destiny.” Take good care of yourself dude.
Edit: especially to your mental health.

Reactions: XLR82XS
What you are doing is overthinking. Overthinking is also often associated with mental health issues like depression, anxiety, post-traumatic stress, and borderline personality disorder. Lao Tzu once said: “Watch your thoughts, they become your words; watch your words, they become your actions; watch your actions, they become your habits; watch your habits, they become your character; watch your character, it becomes your destiny.” Take good care of yourself dude.
Edit: especially to your mental health.
Does words, I really like those words. Lao Tzu's words are so godly and It hits me so hard. Thanks for sharing these wonderful words with me, I really appreciate your kindness.