Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

The longest EV charging network in West Australia

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So, I thought that I would drop photos of the first three WAEV charge sites when heading in from NT.

This is Kununurra. I was the first person to charge here as far as I know. Oddly, the AC charger was not turned on.
PXL_20231017_011544035.jpg

This is Warmun Roadhouse. The DC was not yet commissioned, but the AC was on and responded to my RFID card.
PXL_20231018_032303137.jpg

Finally, this is Halls Creek. This one was still being wired up and I got to take a look inside the cabinet.
PXL_20231018_062155532.jpg

PXL_20231018_060923126.jpg

I am loving the curved roof, which both protects the equipment from the elements, as well as making the chargers really easy to spot from a distance.

Today I will look for the Fitzroy Crossing and Derby charge sites.

So, I thought that I would drop photos of the first three WAEV charge sites when heading in from NT.

This is Kununurra. I was the first person to charge here as far as I know. Oddly, the AC charger was not turned on.
View attachment 983688

This is Warmun Roadhouse. The DC was not yet commissioned, but the AC was on and responded to my RFID card.
View attachment 983690

Finally, this is Halls Creek. This one was still being wired up and I got to take a look inside the cabinet.
View attachment 983692
View attachment 983691

I am loving the curved roof, which both protects the equipment from the elements, as well as making the chargers really easy to spot from a distance.

Today I will look for the Fitzroy Crossing and Derby charge sites.
Great series of photos.