Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

The moment my life changed!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It's not just 'Vegans'. As a rule, I don't like leather interiors. I *much* prefer cloth. I hate the fact that the other manufacturers bundle leather (which I DON'T want) with the high-tech options (that I *do* want) so they can justify a higher price (making 1+1=3).

This is a photo of a moment when my life changed - confirming my Tesla order. As an environmentalist, my guilty pleasure has always been fast cars. Now, for the first time in my life, I will be able to drive one without guilt. I've never been this excited about a street car in my life. *tears of joy* Thank you, Elon.

A historical moment indeed! Congratulations!

Now are you already an investor of TSLA? If not how long it will take you? Or is there any negative factor surrounding that since you are a public figure?

On my factory tour, the guide spent quite a bit of time talking about the Nappa Leather and how exclusive it is. He felt Tesla didn't make a big enough deal about it and how it is virtually flawless and is rarely seen outside of Rolls Royce class vehicles. He even suggested that the demand may outstrip the supply of the stuff. (Not trying to make a pro vs. con judgement here).

Silver P85+ with dark wheels, panoramic roof and all the other good stuff, carbon fiber spoiler, carbon fiber interior, and one of my favorite features: non leather seats and steering wheel. No dead cows in my Model S! :)

I want to buy your car when you're done with it! I was thinking about getting the 60kWh, but after driving the P85 I can't unsee what I've seen. I was planning on trying to buy a used P85 in 2 or 3 years. My big problem is that leather-free P85's are hard to come by. The dealership in San Diego told me that they had sold a few P85's without leather.