Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

The new “prepare for delivery” page on tesla site

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla obviously updated the website and most people seem to have the ‘prepare for delivery’ with a checklist. However atleast one person here has the checklist but doesn’t have the ‘prepare for delivery’. Has anyone figured out this riddle or heard any ideas what this means?

I just logged in for the first time in several days and got excited when I saw the “Prepare for Delivery” words! I also have the little checklist, and my links are all now blue instead of red, including the edit design link which unfortunately is still there. So yeah, seems to be more of a website update than anything significant regarding delivery status.

Tesla obviously updated the website and most people seem to have the ‘prepare for delivery’ with a checklist. However atleast one person here has the checklist but doesn’t have the ‘prepare for delivery’. Has anyone figured out this riddle or heard any ideas what this means?
The site was updated last evening. Hit the "I" next to Overview.

So the next radio button that is NOT checked for me is "Appointment" and below it says "Schedule your delivery appointment. Does this mean I'm suppose to contact them?
Screenshot 2018-08-17 17.07.34.png
"

I don't have "prepare for delivery" checked either- only Order is already checked.

(3/31/16 online reservation, configured blue AWD non-P on 6/26, FWIW)

Mine has not changed even though a VIV number has been assigned, a delivery appointment made and cancelled and payment made.. Ghe MVPA came via separate e-mail and not through my account page.. Still nothing updated as of today..

A rep will call you to schedule something. I was stuck where you were for awhile. Then a rep called and we scheduled. You should get your VIN a week before delivery. But you can check the purchase agreement link. My VIN posted there first before it showed up on my general Manage page.