Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

The next generation already loves Cybertruck

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My teenager came from school yesterday saying how everyone could not stop talking about how sick, awesome, cool (or whatever adjective kids use) the Cybertruck is. Not one negative comment in the whole school he said. It really made me think about how much of the population of adults are not ready for a vehicle to look like Cybertruck. But kids on the other hand, totally embrace it right now and they will be buying Teslas in the future. I'm giving Tesla the benefit of the doubt that they might actually know what they are doing with this wild design.

I can only imagine how much I will get mobbed when dropping off kids at school in this truck, which will be an unintended consequence of driving the Cybertruck, but I'm always happy to be a brand ambassador for Tesla to the next generation.

My teenager came from school yesterday saying how everyone could not stop talking about how sick, awesome, cool (or whatever adjective kids use) the Cybertruck is. Not one negative comment in the whole school he said. It really made me think about how much of the population of adults are not ready for a vehicle to look like Cybertruck. But kids on the other hand, totally embrace it right now and they will be buying Teslas in the future. I'm giving Tesla the benefit of the doubt that they might actually know what they are doing with this wild design.

I can only imagine how much I will get mobbed when dropping off kids at school in this truck, which will be an unintended consequence of driving the Cybertruck, but I'm always happy to be a brand ambassador for Tesla to the next generation.
I think your kid was just being nice because they knew you were excited about it. All the kids I ran into at the airport said it looked terrible

"I guess you guys aren't ready for that yet. But your kids are gonna love it."
yup!

234.png