Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

The Red Rocket has landed…..

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ultra Red is an amazing color!
Coming from a Model Y this feels very different for sure!
Model Y more nimble, punch it at every green light, tight cornering fun in town car!
Model X so far I feel like I’m floating on air, smooth air suspension, higher seating, awesome cruising vehicle. First time switching to chill acceleration and actually don’t mind it ! I’m just enjoying the Model X ride! Still wish it had stalks though!

1709516332331.png

1709516270912.png

1709516206662.png

Congratulations. From the Falcon wing doors to the windshield back to the 3rd row seating, the Model X is just in a class of it's own. Get a few miles on it and you will enjoy the auto drive feature and not look back. The turn signals are easy for us as well. I switch back between driving my wife's Model X and My 2018 model 3. I don't find it a problem not having stocks. I'm seeing new Model Y vehicles at the local delivery center with the ultra red. That color really does pop.
Great name. Karen went with the name Starship for it's a rocket, and the fact that her Can-am is named red rocket.

Reactions: antneed
Unedited , from the Red Carpet!
Thanks all!

How'd you manage a deluxe delivery experience?

My '18 was inside (happy with that), but the '22 PY was faceless and in a parking lot. My '24 PX was next to the sidewalk, but at least the face-to-face was inside until I asked if I could see it before signing off on it. Good thing too, since I found a scratch they quickly buffed out.