Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

The Very First Tesla Model 3 Welcome Workshop 7pm 8/28/18 at Santana Row Store

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
(Mods, I was not sure what forum to put this in, but it seems most related to ordering, etc. Also, please edit the 9/28 to 8/28 in the title. Could not find how to edit the title.)

The organizers of Tesla's very first Model 3 Welcome Workshop asked me to invite everyone to the Santana Row Store in San Jose, California at 7pm this Tuesday 8/28/18. Anyone interested in learning more about Model 3 is welcome to attend, whether you have a scheduled delivery or not. Brenda and John will go over operation of the car, access via the keycard, use of the Tesla app with the car, charging options, etc.

This is like an orientation session for new owners, and apparently they have done them for Model S an X in past, but for Model 3, there will be so many more owners that it's important to get them up to speed on some of the specifics of Model 3 and EV ownership in general.

I was pleasantly surprised how many people who are new to EVs appear to be buying a Model 3. Obviously this is a great thing, but after talking with Model 3 shoppers at the first test drives the last week of June, there's definitely some education that could help smooth the way and ease folks into ownership of this outstanding car.

Message me if you need contact info for Brenda or John, but all are welcomed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ron Kerensky
Ironically my access to Tesla's own Tesla forum is broken, so I wasn't able to post there, but if someone else has access and can forward this there, it would be appreciated. Note that the correct date is 8/28 not 9/28.

Last edited: