Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Think this is a totaled 3?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I wish I could get a new X. Not in the budget. After having the 3 for 6-7 months I can be totally fine with a used X 75 or 90D.

If they want to chip in another $50k for pain then I might could swing a new X. haha
Oh and by the way, wife says that if they do total it, then check with your insurance company about FULL cost replacement value. She saws a few companies offer that on their policies if the car if totaled within the first year. Somewhat rare, but a few companies do it.

Reactions: j_beas
Oh and by the way, wife says that if they do total it, then check with your insurance company about FULL cost replacement value. She saws a few companies offer that on their policies if the car if totaled within the first year. Somewhat rare, but a few companies do it.

I'll mention that. RCV v ACV in this scenario should be a big difference either way. You have to think with the hard evidence I have (they have it too) that they would want me to go away happy.

But I know how ins companies work too so....

Reactions: Silicon Desert