Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Thinking about adding a sub to your S in the PNW? (Portland area specifically)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm looking to add a sub (basically the NVX kit) to my S, and have a decent amount of DIY experience doing this sort of thing. I've installed five or six various levels of stereos in my vehicles over the years, but this time around my garage is full of other projects! I really want to get this done sooner than later, so I was hoping someone else nearby with space to work wanted to team up.

Depending on space available, we could either do both cars simultaneously or do one on a Saturday and another on Sunday!

There are many great videos and picture-based guides on how to install a sub/LOC/amp, and I'm confident in getting it done. I just want to be warm and not get rained on!

Let me know if this is of interest to you. I could be talked into travelling a few hours if needed, also. Calling around to reputable shops, they want well over $1000 for just the install (with my providing all the parts). I know it is definitely not a quick and easy task, but with a plan and some care it looks very doable in a day.

Thanks!! Feel free to PM me or reply here, and then we can take it to email or a phone call.