Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

This must be the silliest reason to sell a Tesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I would genuinely like to know the sources of this data and the studies that concluded that we need to give it a look and consideration?
I sincerely appreciate the kind way you asked me... but if you're doing well enough to buy a Tesla, you should have the intellectual capacity to find information that's literally at your fingertips.

If you do decide to look into it, beware of using compromised search engines like google. I'd recommend duckduckgo.com and remove the safe filter... we need to start realizing that we are being constantly lied to... 10-15 years ago people used to laugh at me when I said glyphosates were linked to cancer (despite there being ample data of what it did to the population in Vietnam)... J&J's talcum powder + asbestos.. on and on... "okay Mr. Conspiracy Theory!" Fast forward to today... I wish I could say I'm laughing, but I'm not.

Some great links inside this link:
5G and the IOT: Scientific Overview of Human Health Risks - Environmental Health Trust

In rats but not humans (yea right):
Do cellphones cause cancer? Maybe in rats, but not in people

4 children get cancer at school with cell tower on the property (it's since been removed):
Fourth Child Diagnosed With Cancer While Attending California School With Cell Phone Tower On Campus

I could do this for hours and hours but I'm a firm believer that if you spoon feed people the truth, they'll never believe it until they find it themselves. This is from personal experience trying to inform people on taboo subjects... There's a reason my avatar is what it is. ;-)

Step 1 for all good conspiracy theories: Systematically erode trust in common information sources.

"compromised".... lol
You'll find out just how compromised soon enough... I'm sure you'll PM me your apology in a few years when you finally discover the truth. PS. I love people who laugh at others on subjects that they themselves have not done one iota of research on said subject. It's not that Google completely removes certain sites, they just push some sites to the 2nd and 3rd pages of your search query on purpose knowing that most people only really look at the first page of results.

Last edited:
Clearly even the corolla, with its high voltage ignition coils is even more dangerous than a Tesla. The only safe choice to protect her testicles is a horse and buggy. And no new fangled electric lights either! Plain old oil lamps for lighting.
As a long time horse owner and buggy driver, I'll take my Tesla with it's AP and it's EMFs over a runaway horse and buggy any day. Been there!
Also, when there was a brou-ha-ha about power lines EMF in our city, we borrowed a gauss meter (I think that's what it was) and drove all over town measuring EMFs. We unfortunately discovered the highest readings we found were around our feet in our Jeep.

As a long time horse owner and buggy driver, I'll take my Tesla with it's AP and it's EMFs over a runaway horse and buggy any day. Been there!
Also, when there was a brou-ha-ha about power lines EMF in our city, we borrowed a gauss meter (I think that's what it was) and drove all over town measuring EMFs. We unfortunately discovered the highest readings we found were around our feet in our Jeep.
You'll often find that compromises around convenience sometimes come with hidden costs. Even as well aware as I am of the potential dangers, I still drive a Tesla, use a smartphone, have multiple APs in my house, etc... You can't live forever.. something's gonna get ya no matter what. ;)

Step 1 for all good conspiracy theories: Systematically erode trust in common information sources.

"compromised".... lol

I'll assume from your "disagree" you're also all in on the anti-vax conspiracy...
How is it that people are so sure there are no risks with certain types of technologies we haven't even had a full generation of humans to study their long-term effects yet? the first handheld cellphone, Motorola DynaTAC 8000X was sold on March 13, 1984... 35 years is not even one generation. Dscount the possibility I'm correct at your own risk.. just trying to help you stay a little safer friend

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: doghousePVD
Do you have even a shred of evidence to support your claim of cellular and WiFi?

We should be worried about global warming, drug resistant pathogens, zealots with guns, and clueless politicians.

You do know that no one makes it out alive anyway, right?
I guess you haven't read all my posts above. Global warming is likely exaggerated at best or made up at worst. Co-Founder of green peace even admitted it himself.
I do think we drastically over use antibiotics (especially in soaps and hand sanitizers so we agree there)
Zealots with guns? This is a much deeper subject but my response is MOLON LABE.
I'm not going into politics here because all these posts will be quarantined to some other thread by mods anyway

In all seriousness I'm gonna give it a few days and hope she comes to her senses otherwise i'll buy her another car and drive the S till I sell it. It will delay the purchase of my weekend car but I'm fine with it as long as she's worry free.

My goodness... She must be a look... keeper***

All jokes aside, noone wants to go to bed worrying about anything. If you can afford it then why not, lol.

But seriously. $27,000, final offer.

we should ALL be concerned about prolonged effects of cellular and wifi radiation. I love how people are so flippant about this when there is data out there that shows there are reasons to at least give it a look and consideration
I think Shateam's point is that if she isn't worried about cellular and wifi radiation, then being worried about any radiation from a Tesla AC induction motor is kinda strange.

Reactions: Azathoth
I guess you haven't read all my posts above. Global warming is likely exaggerated at best or made up at worst. Co-Founder of green peace even admitted it himself.
I do think we drastically over use antibiotics (especially in soaps and hand sanitizers so we agree there)
I'm not going into politics here because all these posts will be quarantined to some other thread by mods anyway
Oh dear lord...

Reactions: mswlogo

I'm pretty sure this post is done by a Russian false account meant to sew division between the gay frogs caused by fluorinated water against the god fearing straight red blooded frogs that still love a good whiskey and the scent of nice assault rifle and pure vinyl Johnny Cash.

So I bought my wife a16 MS 75 a couple months ago and she absolutely loves it but after a brief conversation with one of the hockey parents my wife comes home and refuses to drive the car. She tells me she doest want it and to get her any other car but a Tesla or EV for that matter. Puzzled I ask why. She tells me that this hockey parent was also looking to switch from a Maserati but after extensive research found that the Tesla causes testicular cancer as well as Leukemia. Now i know that it's a bunch crock but how do I calm her down and keep from making what I think is a mistake by trading the Tesla? I personally think its silly but even if there's a 1% chance of it being true I cant have her driving the car as my kids(and of course my wife) spend most of their car rides in it. What do I do and how can I make her feel safe in it? Anyone?

I find the most shocking part is to hear there are Californians who play hockey.

Com on now lets get Back to OPs serious problem. OP Tell her that since she provided that information, that you are also concerned about your testicles and suggest a thorough examination and function test. Got to be a payday in this somewhere.

• Helpful
Reactions: Evoforce