Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

This won’t be cheap 🤣

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Guessing they are getting an OEM windshield vs an aftermarket, I got an aftermarket one installed.

you can always give these guys a call if you want to compare prices
3111 Woodchester Dr Unit 2
Mississauga, ON L5L 1J2

Phone: (905) 608-0035
$900 wow! What with the Tesla "tax"?

My Model 3 windshield cracked as well. I have an estimate from Tesla to replace it that comes up to $2,010 after tax
Check out those guys (above). If the authorized shop hadn't already order the parts, I would've gone there.

Well they just cancelled my appointment saying they are only focusing on “Tesla specific repairs” WTF?

The next closest authorized shop is around another 30 mins away from me. So now I have to figure out getting there and back. This nonsense really cements my decision to not buy another Tesla again.

Reactions: Soul Surfer
Well they just cancelled my appointment saying they are only focusing on “Tesla specific repairs” WTF?

The next closest authorized shop is around another 30 mins away from me. So now I have to figure out getting there and back. This nonsense really cements my decision to not buy another Tesla again.
Called the first shop on their authorized list nearest to me and they said they don’t do glass work anymore. So even their own list is not up to date.

Spoke to another shop and they echoed my frustrations dealing with Tesla. Unfortunately now I have to go visit that shop, pay a deposit and then go back again once the OEM glass has been received by them. Complete waste of time due to Tesla’s terrible service model on the matter.