Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Time of delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I changed my order to an inventory car. Found a 100D with AP 3 and FSD activated for a little bit less than the Standard Range ordered new. I'm okay with not having the new drive train and suspension, as long as AP 3 is in the car. Was too good of a deal to pass ($9,500 discount, total $87,700).

I changed my order to an inventory car. Found a 100D with AP 3 and FSD activated for a little bit less than the Standard Range ordered new. I'm okay with not having the new drive train and suspension, as long as AP 3 is in the car. Was too good of a deal to pass ($9,500 discount, total $87,700).

The primary reason I'm buying now is the new suspension. Felt like magic in my BMW. We'll see what Tesla delivers.

Yes sir, everything the same, except 100kwh battery and no new drive train and suspension. AP 3 was the most important part for me. I'm still leasing for now, so I'm okay with that.
I might buy the next one, depending on what Tesla is coming up with in 3 years, or lack thereof (which I highly doubt). lol
Awesome. Enjoy! Hopefully I get mine sometime this year

I just did the same. $9,500 price adjustment on the inventory long range with identical spec was exactly the same price as the new standard range order for me. Too good to pass up...

My referral code reappeared on my new order yesterday, I cancelled and re-ordered on 24th (1st day of refreshed model X). Seems to be a pattern. Look forward to hearing when those who got their referral code a few days ago get their VIN. It looks like they are working through the orders.
I also cancelled and reordered on 24th. Confirmation of new order on 26th and after that radio silence

I am in the same boat. Ordered 5/4 and for the longest time just says Drafting contract documents. Then two days ago got referral link on my order page. Still no VIN or status, order said May delivery when I placed reservation. Guessing they are getting the new process down and may have some more prototype manufacturing runs prior to production. Just guessing though.

Let us know if you actually take delivery on the 17th. Seems odd to have radio silence and the week before you are to take delivery, you get a text. Unless that is how they are communicating this now. =)
Try better not call me and say it’s being delivered in a couple days... their gonna have to wait till I get all the loan stuff done. Can’t do anything without a vin. And he initially said he would give me a 2 week window.

Let us know if you actually take delivery on the 17th. Seems odd to have radio silence and the week before you are to take delivery, you get a text. Unless that is how they are communicating this now. =)

If communication was supposedly better anywhere, you'd think it would be with deliveries. Had better status updates when I custom ordered a BMW almost a decade ago now.

*sigh*