Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Time of delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yeah, lots of possibilities. It's also possible that there's an inspection issue with my car, or that there's simply less of a rhyme & reason than we're considering.

In any event, I'm sure I'll get the car this month, so I'm trying to just chill out.

Failing, but trying.

Reactions: TKGA
For those that have taken delivery of your P+L models, how was the discount listed on your MVPA? I know how it looks on the "Payment Method / Details" screen of my Tesla account but when you look at your actual MVPA how was the $20,000 credit listed? Referral Credit? or Price Adjustment? or ?

Last edited:
I live in Taiwan, anyone get the news when would be scheduled to Taiwan?

Unless there are folks here who are actively reading these threads, and taking deliveries in Taiwan, you may be hard pressed to get a good answer.

Have you looked at the delivery tracker that has been posted? It is a compilation of people's order/delivery timelines. If you filter by places in Asia, you may get an idea of what that timeline MAY be. Seems they can be quite dynamic though, so your experience my very significantly.

Update: Ordered/confimed on May 5th. Called tesla today to check on any update. They gave me the VIN and it matches the one from the source. Their system shows the car is in the painting stage. He said it's in the tail end of production. I should hear from them in 7-10 days...

Update: Ordered/confimed on May 5th. Called tesla today to check on any update. They gave me the VIN and it matches the one from the source. Their system shows the car is in the painting stage. He said it's in the tail end of production. I should hear from them in 7-10 days...
Was this someone from your local store or HQ?

Ordered our first Tesla MX on May 1st and have been waiting patiently. During the time I have been reading and learning a lot from this forum. The Tesla account page only showed the Reservation number during the whole time. Found the VIN in the source code on June 2nd and on June 4th I received the text from Tesla that my MX would be available late this week. The bummer is that we live in Michigan so there are no Tesla SC in our state because of politics. Our closes SC is in Cleveland, OH and that is 4 hour drive. Just got a text from my advisor that they are seeing roughly 15-21 day wait for carrier direct delivery to our home from when the vehicle hits the ground. So close to getting our MX but yet so far away.

Ordered our first Tesla MX on May 1st and have been waiting patiently. During the time I have been reading and learning a lot from this forum. The Tesla account page only showed the Reservation number during the whole time. Found the VIN in the source code on June 2nd and on June 4th I received the text from Tesla that my MX would be available late this week. The bummer is that we live in Michigan so there are no Tesla SC in our state because of politics. Our closes SC is in Cleveland, OH and that is 4 hour drive. Just got a text from my advisor that they are seeing roughly 15-21 day wait for carrier direct delivery to our home from when the vehicle hits the ground. So close to getting our MX but yet so far away.

you'll love the drive home. zoom, zoom

From HQ. I called the 888-51-TESLA. Seems like they know a lot more than my local store. Every time I call up my local store they would say they don't know anything and for me to wait another 1-2 wks.
Did you not pick the existing orders menu option? When I call that number it tells me to put in my zip code, and sends me to my local delivery center.

Same eta for me as well. They told me by the 21st of June I should have it.