Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Which Style/Size are you interested in?

• Model X T-R10 22x9 +35 / 22x10 +35 Staggered

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks! They look great. 20’s are just the way to go. Can you post or pm how much they were? Do you know approximate weight?

$2500 for the set, 20x9 square. Took 8 weeks as they are custom order only. Lots of different finishes available too. Exact weight on bathroom scale was 21.8 lbs.

IMG_20200623_214314.jpg

Thanks. Was thinking about attempting a group buy for 20” titan 7’s but seems like more hassle than it’s worth with these available to order.
Those look nice and the weight is decent, do they come with a lifetime structural warranty like the Martins and Titan7's? Also do they have a Knurled Bead Seat option to increase friction in the contact areas where the wheel meets the tire, and limits tire slippage under heavy braking and acceleration? ( see .50 minutes into the video below) The guy in the video is Eddie Lee, the founder of Titan7.

Last edited:
Those look nice and the weight is decent, do they come with a lifetime structural warranty like the Martins and Titan7's? Also do they have a Knurled Bead Seat option to increase friction in the contact areas where the wheel meets the tire, and limits tire slippage under heavy braking and acceleration? ( see .50 minutes into the video below) The guy in the video is Eddie Lee, the founder of Titan7.

Titan7 was my first choice but they don't make 20" wheels for Model S, nor were they even available to custom order. Don't know if that has changed at all. My buddy picked up a gorgeous set of Titan7's for his M3 -- I am definitely a fan. But I had to keep looking.

Martians weren't on my radar back in April and it looks like their focus is on Model 3 and Model Y since I can't find any S wheel options on their website either. If I had a 3 or Y I would definitely shop these.

Completely agree with you that fully forged is the way to go, especially if the price is competitive with flow forged options. I don't know of any other ones out there besides Titan7, Martian, and VS Forged that run < $3k per set. BC Forged and Signature also look great, for a little bit more dough.

VS Forged does have the lifetime structural warranty, but no knurled bead seat option. I don't track though, so I'm fine without that.

• Informative
Reactions: Xenoilphobe
I got the Titan 19 X 9 ET 35's on my S, they are tight in front ( probably 1.5 mm of inboard clearance from control arms), but I love them. VS is probably the best option in that price point for 20's. I do wish Titan and Martian made 20's for the S... but that's what competition is all about... and if you are getting a LTSW you should be GTG.... BTW. your car looks great... just rolled back and realized that white car up the post was yours!

Reactions: Dukeybootie
Thanks -- I probably should have gone with 19s as you did, but the vanity factor was too strong for me to resist. The practical side of me says it's worth it because now I can easily fit my hand between the brake rotors and the wheel barrels for cleaning. (cue eye roll)

Anyone have any good experience with how Titan 7 compares with signature wheels?

Titan 7 have a lower price and they are good. Evasive has many sizes for the Model S, I wonder how pricing compares with the signature ones:

Evasive Motorsports: Titan 7 for Telsa Model S

I was thinking about getting custom Jova wheels that some of the Model 3 guys are getting but it scares me a little.

Looking to see what new wheels options are available too for the new MS. I’m less about performance ride and prefer more confident and comfortable handling instead. If there are wheel designs that will enhance the current 19” factory wheels, then I’m down to get a new set. Also, ability to keep the LR range would be great too!

We're one of Titan7's larger dealers on the BMW side, we just added Tesla to the lineup. Just fitted a set of TD-6s to our Model Y Performance:

51505479475_09359ba49b_b.jpg

Would like to see a refreshed MS in person, haven't caught a chance to see one in the wild yet. We'll be able to set up a proper fitment shortly afterwards. Feel free to drop by or shoot me a PM if you need more info.