Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TM3 Air Freshener

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Medved_77

TM3 SR+ | MSM+Black | No FSD
Jan 20, 2020
Scotland
Has anyone found any air freshening products in the UK suitable for the TM3?

I had a look at scent wedges but don't fancy buying from the US and paying import taxes. Also, reviews were mixed.

Think I'm looking for something that can be stuck into place or maybe placed neatly in the cup holder?

Check AliExpress for:

- 3 pieces solid car aromatherapy supplements car perfume car accessories air freshener

- Car Air Conditioner Vent Scent Accessories For Tesla Model 3 Model S Roadster

Accessoires-de-parfum-d-vent-de-climatiseur-de-voiture-pour-Maserati-M156-GranTurismo-GranCabrio-M157-Tesla.jpg

not sure if you're still looking for this OP, but Fresh3y.com has a reusable one that fits into the vent
Thanks, looks like a good option and a reasonable $10 shipping to the UK.

I saw a post somewhere recently that showed a vent was available at the top of the passenger footwell on a LHD car. I haven't had a chance to look but if that is present on RHD cars then that may be a convenient place to attach a standard clip type air freshener.

Thanks, looks like a good option and a reasonable $10 shipping to the UK.

I saw a post somewhere recently that showed a vent was available at the top of the passenger footwell on a LHD car. I haven't had a chance to look but if that is present on RHD cars then that may be a convenient place to attach a standard clip type air freshener.

Would appreciate an update when it arrives! If its any good I'll add it to my list of stuff I need to buy before my hopefully March, delivery.

I love the smell of 3M wraps/stickers etc. Wish you could get that smell. Let me know if anyone knows of something similar.

I’m sure my first Model 3 smelled similar for the first few weeks. My replacement car had nothing upon collection.

Wonder if something in the centre console gave off the smell...

I love the smell of 3M wraps/stickers etc. Wish you could get that smell. Let me know if anyone knows of something similar.

I’m sure my first Model 3 smelled similar for the first few weeks. My replacement car had nothing upon collection.

Wonder if something in the centre console gave off the smell...

Not sure about the smell you refer to but I had my centre console wrapped before I had s chance to deface it. Could be a tip? ;)