Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TMC I MUST BE DUMB

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is it me? Or is this forum not intuitive?
I find it impossible to figure how to navigate
Nor can I figure out how to Direct Message
I'm embarrassed 😳

Im not sure what you mean... you have posts you have made in several subforums here, including tesla for sale, model X (various subforums in ,model X, Australia, etc.

What are you having issues figuring out?

I do not know what a sub forum is
"Subforum" = various areas on TMC dedicated to specific topics. an example of posts you have made in a few subforums (each of these will be a link to a specific post you have made in a different subforum:

(model X)

(model X ordering and delivery)

(tesla for sale)

(australia)

(model Y)

Those are examples of posts you have made in various subforums here on TMC. Hope that helps explain what a subforum is.

It's not you @jonzcfo, this forum has some issues.
  • You cannot send PM's for a while. Presumably this is a crudely implemented bot-protection scheme but it's frustrating for new users who are drawn to the forum by its classifieds listings. A better solution would be to initially restrict the frequency of outgoing PMs for new users. At the very least, the PM button shouldn't be hidden for new users, it should display an appropriate message about the restriction.
  • You cannot edit posts. This is just dumb admin. This greatly reduces the usefulness of classified ads and DIY guides.
  • There is no logical grouping/separation of subforums. For example, the "Model 3 User Interface" and "Model Y User Interface" subforums should be merged. Likewise, the Model S/X classifieds should be separated from Model 3/Y classifieds but things that pertain to both (e.g. tequila) should appear in both.
  • I'd add more topics to this list but I can't edit this post.