Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

To those taking delivery in Sydney >= September 1

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I would be interested to hear how many are collecting cars in the near future (in Sydney) and the status. I paid my deposit for a 3LR on the 11th of July, delivery is predicted Aug31 to Sept14. I have verified and accepted the invoice but waiting to pay until notified of delivery. I have VIN and motor numbers et al.

Have an estimate of 13-20 Sept. Have an SMS this afternoon letting me schedule a delivery for 7th or 8th.

No Invoice PDF, but account shows payment details. Will transfer payment after 1st.

And yep pickup is from:

15 Maddox Street
Alexandria, NSW 2015

I ordered a 3LR on 14th July, and expected delivery is 6-20 September - no specific date as yet (date range has varied a little over the past week). I have the final invoice confirming VIN etc. but like others, I will pay tomorrow (1st September) to be sure of the NSW govt. rebates (if and when leglisation passes parliament).

I ordered a SR+ for rebates. I booked in the click and collect today (for the 9th), and I haven't paid yet. I was planning to transfer tomorrow. However I haven't seen or signed a final invoice? It just has the please pay on the portal. I also don't seem to have a VIN etc assigned

I also had the please pay on the portal but received a text and an email to electronically sign and accept the final invoice, which had the VIN, serial numbers and other vital information. I still have the please pay on the portal but I also have a printout of the three page Tax Invoice, dated 24th August.

Ordered 3LR back in July but deferred delivery till Sep. VIN has been allocated (again), invoice received, delivery stated 31 Aug - 09 Sep, and was told delivery could be completed by end of next week; no date set yet. Pickup from Chatswood.

I also had the please pay on the portal but received a text and an email to electronically sign and accept the final invoice, which had the VIN, serial numbers and other vital information. I still have the please pay on the portal but I also have a printout of the three page Tax Invoice, dated 24th August.
Hi doggy1, I note that you are replacing a Peugeot 508 GT, I am replacing a Peugeot 407HDi. Did you trade in or sell privately? If privately, how did you sell during lockdown? Dr Doug

Hi doggy1, I note that you are replacing a Peugeot 508 GT, I am replacing a Peugeot 407HDi. Did you trade in or sell privately? If privately, how did you sell during lockdown? Dr Doug
I will be selling privately. However, with the restrictions, I do not think it is possible yet. So it will be sitting outside under a cover (having spent much of it's life in the garage). I suspect we'll see a huge flurry of cars appearing on Carsales.com.au.

Just received my text from Tesla for scheduling. It will be the 15th or 16th of September at Chatswood. Paid the final amount a few minutes ago. Interestingly, there was no email notification. I broke my phone last week and just as well I moved the SIM to a backup phone or otherwise I would not know.

I’m booked in for 10am 15th September at Chatswood. It’s going to be a long 2 weeks!

I‘m hoping autopilot calibrates on my drive home to the lower Blue Mountains, otherwise I’ll be driving in a 5km circle once I get home. Must get a new tag.