Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

To those who bought the Unplugged Performance Ascension front bumper…

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

KyleM3

Jul 21, 2020
PA
How long did it take to receive it? They’re currently sold out. I get it’s FCFS, but I’m curious as to how long it took others from the time they placed their order to receiving the product?

How long did it take to receive it? They’re currently sold out. I get it’s FCFS, but I’m curious as to how long it took others from the time they placed their order to receiving the product?
Mine took a few months but it’s worth it. I did ask one time and they said I was like 10th in the queue. Best not to think about it tbh and treat it like custom wheels in terms of waiting. Fit is finish is a 9-9.5/10 and mine came to me on a box truck bc the box was so big. I did not even test fit or have my body shop massage anything.
B0CC488C-72D4-46FF-BEB2-2E32C3311277.jpeg
7910D8B2-7035-4FBD-B5A5-4CE1975899C3.jpeg

Reactions: Jclboston
I was lucky enough, ordered beginning of December, they had in stock an unpainted one. Were able to get installed by them 1st week of January. Since is Made in USA I think the waiting time would not be that long.

Reactions: lvl2EV
Mine took a few months but it’s worth it. I did ask one time and they said I was like 10th in the queue. Best not to think about it tbh and treat it like custom wheels in terms of waiting. Fit is finish is a 9-9.5/10 and mine came to me on a box truck bc the box was so big. I did not even test fit or have my body shop massage anything. View attachment 757830View attachment 757831
Best in the business right here. 🔥