Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Took Delivery today - pics attached

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
View attachment 168840 View attachment 168839
Here you go! I happened to be in the car when I saw your question. I got the 70kWh battery.

Thanks! I got the 70D as well. The main reason I wanted a center console was to move the location of the cup holders since I think they will be in the way. I don't seen any cup holders in the new console is that correct ? Looks really nice otherwise.

image.jpeg
Thanks! I got the 70D as well. The main reason I wanted a center console was to move the location of the cup holders since I think they will be in the way. I don't seen any cup holders in the new console is that correct ? Looks really nice otherwise.
You are going to love it! I just installed the cup holders. See attached

View attachment 168841
You are going to love it! I just installed the cup holders. See attached

Awesome thanks. Do you recall when you went to My Tesla if your design spec showed the console when you viewed specs or did it just show up and was pleasant suprise?

Enjoy your car. I've got to wait two more weeks. They must be missing parts or something. Mine has been in production 2 weeks.

Picking up mine tomorrow near Oakbrook, IL location. Can't wait!

2015 Model P85D | 127 miles | from factory as demo | Black Solid Paint | Next Gen Black Seats & White Alcantra Headliner | Pano Roof | Tech Package w/ Auto Pilot | Premium Interior | Smart Air Suspension | Ultra High Fidelity Sound | Glossy Obeche Wood Décor’| Carbon Fiber Spoiler | Tesla Red Brake Calipers | 21" Grey Turbine Wheels

Purchased on 3/18, shipped from CA, pick up 3/28. Pretty quick! Likely won't sleep tonight!

I'm in US, but the deal I made with my wife is to take delivery at the end of the year (Q4). I pulled the trigger earlier than I originally expected to lock in the price. On the upside, I will have plenty of time to make a change if there are new options that I just cannot live without (of course for a $500 change fee).

Awesome thanks. Do you recall when you went to My Tesla if your design spec showed the console when you viewed specs or did it just show up and was pleasant suprise?

Enjoy your car. I've got to wait two more weeks. They must be missing parts or something. Mine has been in production 2 weeks.
No it did not show up in the my tesla page or on my design etc - was a pleasant surprise when I sat in the car! I usually am not lucky with these things so it was a cool feeling! Hang in there it's worth the wait!

I'm kind of indifferent on the whole bow thing. On one hand it's a nice gesture, but on the other it's a bit ostentatious. My CPO S was delivered without a bow and I was perfectly fine with that.

Congrats on the center console and wheels. Glad you like them. Though Tesla should really try to deliver exactly what is ordered, or communicate any changes in advance. Some unexpected changes will be a nice surprise, but the problem is when it happens the other way around (e.g. if you had been really looking forward to the empty space between the seats).

I do like the look of the new center console. I'm curious to see what people think of the functionality. Seems like it ought to be pretty good.

I'm kind of indifferent on the whole bow thing. On one hand it's a nice gesture, but on the other it's a bit ostentatious. My CPO S was delivered without a bow and I was perfectly fine with that.

Congrats on the center console and wheels. Glad you like them. Though Tesla should really try to deliver exactly what is ordered, or communicate any changes in advance. Some unexpected changes will be a nice surprise, but the problem is when it happens the other way around (e.g. if you had been really looking forward to the empty space between the seats).

I do like the look of the new center console. I'm curious to see what people think of the functionality. Seems like it ought to be pretty good.

I'm surprised he even got it. My DS told me they were not even ready yet and no cars were getting them. Not sure why they keep their sales people in the dark about stuff like that. I'm hoping I will get it as well.

Picking up mine tomorrow near Oakbrook, IL location. Can't wait!

2015 Model P85D | 127 miles | from factory as demo | Black Solid Paint | Next Gen Black Seats & White Alcantra Headliner | Pano Roof | Tech Package w/ Auto Pilot | Premium Interior | Smart Air Suspension | Ultra High Fidelity Sound | Glossy Obeche Wood Décor’| Carbon Fiber Spoiler | Tesla Red Brake Calipers | 21" Grey Turbine Wheels

Purchased on 3/18, shipped from CA, pick up 3/28. Pretty quick! Likely won't sleep tonight!
Congratulations Hesse!

Agreed, it is rather weird to not know exactly what you are going to get when you spend 6 figures on a car. The DS and other service folks were doing a great job with what information they have. Agree with the other comment above as well that communication needs to be improved from the planning/production groups to the sales group. Most companies struggle with this, so I sympathize with the tall task.

nice ride, I am still going to order mine soon, want to order it after model 3 is unveiled. My wife wanted a white, I wanted a blue, the pearl white looks pretty nice.

Here are some more pics of the pearl white in case it helps you make up your mind! I have never owned a white car in my life but then again I have never owned a car with such an amazing body style as the Model S. I went for white this time because I think white is the only color that truly shows of the body style of any car the best. The Model S has an incredible body style (one of my favorite actually) and white really is the only color IMHO that makes all the lines visible!
IMG_2247.JPG
IMG_2250.JPG
IMG_2255.JPG
IMG_2284.JPG
IMG_2302.JPG