Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Took Delivery today - pics attached

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My car was delivered Saturday also. No center console however. I probably just missed it. Not sure how I feel about it since we like the open center area. We would have liked the rear cup holders and I'm sure it adds value to the car. I wish Tesla would do a better job of communicating these changes.

Fortunately we got the new wheels.

My car was delivered Saturday also. No center console however. I probably just missed it. Not sure how I feel about it since we like the open center area. We would have liked the rear cup holders and I'm sure it adds value to the car. I wish Tesla would do a better job of communicating these changes.

Fortunately we got the new wheels.
That's great. I can see how the open space would be really cool. What color did you get? If it is anything other than Pearl white do you mind sharing some photos? I would love to see how the new wheels look against other colors. Thanks in advance.

Pfq1R1W.jpg

Not the best picture. Wife took better pictures at delivery. The Blue really pops in real life.

Reactions: Big-Al
Wow! That looks really slick! The contrast of the chrome against the blue is stellar. Blue was my second choice for color, the way I look at it you can't go wrong with any color you pick for this car. Congrats again.

Both colors looks really nice. I chose white because it shows the cars design better than other colors. It highlights the accents, curves, and overall appearance.

Taking delivery today!

I just got my MS 90D Tuesday. It has the same console as shown in the picture here, so I guess that's the "new" console.
So what was the "old" console and do people generally feel the new one is superior (and why)?
Congratulations! There wasn't an old console that came stock with the car, you would have had to purchase and install it. There would just be empty space between the two front seats. The new console is the same console just that it comes standard now with the car.

Pfq1R1W.jpg

The Blue really pops in real life.
Other than the wheels (we got the Cyclones) this is pretty much exactly our car (but not our garage -- this one's way too neat ;) ).
The delivery guy mentioned that the blue really looks great in full sun, and he was right -- the metallic just comes alive.
I've never owned a car that strangers point at when you drive by -- it's a little weird. :)

Other than the wheels (we got the Cyclones) this is pretty much exactly our car (but not our garage -- this one's way too neat ;) ).
The delivery guy mentioned that the blue really looks great in full sun, and he was right -- the metallic just comes alive.
I've never owned a car that strangers point at when you drive by -- it's a little weird. :)
Better get used to the pointing!

how did you manage to do that?
I originally wanted a December ship date, and wasn't planning on reserving my MS until this summer. But when my salesperson mentioned the price increase, I asked if I could lock in now for December (despite the max being six months). He said he would check, and he got it approved. He also mentioned I would have plenty of time to change my order (for the $500 change fee) if new features came out later that I could not live without.

I was hoping to hear something about the price increase today, as my week to change my order for free ends tomorrow... we'll see.

Would definitely encourage you to see a couple colors in the flesh if you haven't already.

Couldn't recommend this more. I was toying between Pearl White or Metallic Black (I've got a white car at the moment so thought I'd have a change). I was disappointed with the Metallic black in person, could hardly say any metallic in it at all, looked almost solid black. The demo car I drove was pearl white with grey next gen, and that's the combo I went with in the end.

You've also answered my questions on other threads about getting the console. My car will go into production soon (I hope) so I'm now pretty sure I'll be getting the console. Happy with that.

Couldn't recommend this more. I was toying between Pearl White or Metallic Black (I've got a white car at the moment so thought I'd have a change). I was disappointed with the Metallic black in person, could hardly say any metallic in it at all, looked almost solid black. The demo car I drove was pearl white with grey next gen, and that's the combo I went with in the end.

You've also answered my questions on other threads about getting the console. My car will go into production soon (I hope) so I'm now pretty sure I'll be getting the console. Happy with that.
Congratulations! That's great news! I wonder when they are going to start offering the X seats. I really like those white seats in the X