Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

took delivery today!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ditto. What is the sequence number in your VIN (last 5-6 numbers)? Hoping mine was produced around the same time and has similar quality. Mine was 69xx. I should be taking delivery some time in the next week or so. My car is being transported now. Congrats!

I don't have a VIN yet. But only ordered 5/30.
Website said 4-8 weeks. Spoke to a rep who said they were really coming in fast.. and have seen some fast turnarounds reported here.

But looking at the google sheet release stats, looks like they are really moving the white ones. Blue and Grey are second. I can only guess Elon marching down the line "make sure that Blue one's panels are straight"

you ordered Monday and got vin? People waiting for months and no VIN. Crazy.
It doesn't make things easier.

Oh boy here we go again.. The fascination of striving for the highest possible VIN in hopes that you're getting the best quality product bar none from the factory.

You have a better chance of rolling seven first time at the craps table..

So, less than 16.67% then? I'm much more optimistic than that. The MY I test drove today and one I looked over at a service center both looked good to me.

Reactions: BMax_V.2
Oh boy here we go again.. The fascination of striving for the highest possible VIN in hopes that you're getting the best quality product bar none from the factory.

You have a better chance of rolling seven first time at the craps table..
Agree. My Model 3 is VIN 89xx certainly an early bird out of the factory and it was perfect.
This was about the time there were reports because of quality issues that Elon was on the factory floor and sleeping over so maybe that explained it.

So, less than 16.67% then? I'm much more optimistic than that. The MY I test drove today and one I looked over at a service center both looked good to me.
Haha, you're catching on. I'm just doing my part in curbing the unnecessary stress and anxiety to upcoming owners over this madness when its out of their control.

Its a dart throw with QC and fortunately it will most likely be in your favor. So everyone, relaxxxxxx....

Picked ours up today in Tampa. The sales lady was excellent and the process took 10 minutes at most. There was a energy tech working, Caleb, who took the time to walk me though the car and answer questions. I had never even sat in a Tesla and this was the first MY I've seen. Caleb was outstanding. The car delivery was initially scheduled for yesterday but cancelled during the week due to a door pillar issue. It was resolved and I never learned exactly what the issue was. I don't have much experience at this but everything looked good, doors opened and closed okay, paint looked nice. I didn't see anything amiss.

Drove it 130 miles home in Fort Myers and it handled beautifully. I need time to figure out how some things work. My Tesla phone app isn't working but the phone is connected to the car and my phone contacts show up. My calendar doesn't though. I think we're going to be very happy.