Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Top Menu

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
...I'd go for a "Proof: Blues" thread right now...the only question is how many? 9 again?
Well, we thought the total had to be 85 (and then later "or 9"), so we could get to 85 with 17 grays (value=5), and get to 9 with 9 reds (value=1), but blue (value=8) doesn't go cleanly to either.
So, I wouldn't even know what to suggest in terms of numbers of blues to submit even if we decided that was the right thing to do...

I must say, people, that we are one crazy club! Fun stuff, way to all work together. Makes the time go a bit quicker for "the patient ones" ;)

Is there a previous username/password that might work on this keepandshare site? Bugmenot doesn't have permissions to see the library, implying something is there.

Where did the bugmenot login come from anyway?

Goes-to-11.png
Is there a previous username/password that might work on this keepandshare site? Bugmenot doesn't have permissions to see the library, implying something is there.

I don't know any username/password from this "game".
I did find some other semi-public keep&share accounts, but none of them seem to have access to julietsteam's files.
It looks like maybe there are photos and a calendar there that we can't currently access:
Julietsteam's Photos

Julietsteam Home Page

- - - Updated - - -

Where did the bugmenot login come from anyway?

That is a fairly common generic/shared login used on many low security file sharing sites.

KEEPANDSHARE.COM passwords - login with these free accounts to bypass compulsory web registration - Bugmenot.com

Last edited:
Could "Watthouse" be a reference to Wardenclyffe Tower? Since there seems to be a lot of talk about "transmissions" in the codes, and Wardenclyffe was built as a wireless transmitter, there might be something there (albeit, I haven't a damn clue).

Fun Fact: There was an indiegogo campaign to raise money to buy the land that Wardenclyffe sits on and build a Tesla Museum.

Each time we have been asked to provide photos somewhere, and they required specific colors. We ignored the big clue once before early on ("MS one color") so I'll repeat myself Juliet's Team are the Capulets and what house does Juliet come from? House of Capulet....color blue. Just sayin'.......

If nobody wants to bite, I promise not to bring it up again.

Feel free to start one, and I will add a pic, but my confidence level that it will make a difference is low...
(Nothing wrong with more postings of Model S pix though.)

Goes-to-11.png
Anyone try to guess the password for user "julietsteam"?

I tried some obvious ones (julietsteam, romeosteam, nikolasteam, nicksteam) with no luck. If we can gain access to that account, we can possibly see what else is there.

I really hope "julietsteam" is an account created by our puzzlemaster, and it isn't some poor girls real account if we end up hacking it.

Goes-to-11.png
I went to the History of Calendar Application and it looks like julietsteam was doing something Jan 4, 2013 (cal_view, cal_month)
since there are bugmenot entries before this it looks like julietsteam is looking for something in the calendar.
Calendar history.png

Last edited:
Goes-to-11.png
No image when I first went to Juliet Watthouse's Shares (account name: julietsteam)
Just did a refresh and now there is one image.

That's in the "bugmenot" account. It can be ignored.

- - - Updated - - -

I started a new "Proof" thread for blue Model Ss (Blue for House of Capulet - Juliet's Team). Even if you're skeptical it's worth a shot so please head over and see if we can get 8 more pics of blue posted:

Proof-9-Blue

Last edited:
Goes-to-11.png
I got the pictures! I created an account on the site and then tried to invite "julietsteam" but it wanted an e-mail address so I invited "[email protected]", "[email protected]", and "[email protected]". I also sent an e-mail to "[email protected]" and I got an message back that I could now view the pictures. Here is what I found. There seems to be five pictures with some encoded massage above each one.

RS ATOSMUF HCAE! CQ’P DUPQ QBTQ ECHN JM BJQBSTNSN GJVS QBTQ IJQ YJU QBOJWH CH FSTG’P KOCPJH CH QBS MCOPQ KFTAS.

anteny1.jpg

YJU DUPQ HSSN QJ ABCFF. WCQB T PWTOG JM GSABTEJHP JH YJUO QTCF, HJW YJU BTVS QJ RS SVSH GJOS TFSOQ.

anteny2_.jpg

NOCVS PTMS. QBS PSTOAB MJO JUO PCQS CP IJCHI WSFF. THQSHY BTP RSIUH ITQBSOCHI GTQSOCTFP OSLUCOSN MJO QBS UKAJGCHI QOTHPGCPPCJH. BS’P LUCQS PUOS QBTQ QBS KTOQP BS CP WJOECHI WCQB WCFF RS KSOMSAQ MJO QBS RUCFN.

anteny3_.jpg

PTGKFSP CHAFUNSN. BS HSSNP GJOS PSQP QBJUIB. HJQS WBSH QBSPS SXTGKFSP TOS KFTASN CH T FCHSTOFY FJICATF KOJIOSPPCJH CQ’P AFSTO BJW QBSY GUPQ RS PURGCQQSN. CH TNNCQCJH BSOS TOS KTOTGSQSOP BS

anteny4_.jpg

BTP ICVSH UP QJ WJOE WCQB. • MCVS GJOS PSQP JM PURGCPPCJHP, JHS PSQ KSO GSGRSO • TFF PURGCPPCJHP GUPQ BTVS HSW JOCICHTF AJHQSHQ ISHSOTQSN MJO PKSACMCATFFY MJO THQSHY’P RUCFN. • HJ GJNSF NUKFCATQS CQSGP SVSO. • MCOPQ AJOOSAQ PURP OSASCVS WCQB QBCP TFF QBSPS PURGCPPCJHP WS ATH MCHTFCZS BJW QBCP RUCFN CP IJCHI QJ IJ.

anteny5_.jpg

Goes-to-11.png
Drive.png
RS ATOSMUF HCAE! CQ’P DUPQ QBTQ ECHN JM BJQBSTNSN GJVS QBTQ IJQ YJU QBOJWH CH FSTG’P KOCPJH CH QBS MCOPQ KFTAS.

Using an online cryptogram solver, this translated to:

BE CAREFUL NICK! IT'S JUST THAT KIND OF HOTHEADED MOVE THAT GOT YOU THROWN IN LEAM'S PRISON IN THE FIRST PLACE.

YJU DUPQ HSSN QJ ABCFF. WCQB T PWTOG JM GSABTEJHP JH YJUO QTCF, HJW YJU BTVS QJ RS SVSH GJOS TFSOQ.

Using an online cryptogram solver (plus some manual work), this translated to:

YOU JUST NEED TO CHILL. WITH A SWARM OF MECHAKONS ON YOUR TAIL NOW YOU HAVE TO BE EVEN MORE ALERT.

NOCVS PTMS. QBS PSTOAB MJO JUO PCQS CP IJCHI WSFF. THQSHY BTP RSIUH ITQBSOCHI GTQSOCTFP OSLUCOSN MJO QBS UKAJGCHI QOTHPGCPPCJH. BS’P LUCQS PUOS QBTQ QBS KTOQP BS CP WJOECHI WCQB WCFF RS KSOMSAQ MJO QBS RUCFN.

Using an online cryptogram solver (plus some manual work), this translated to:

DRIVE SAFE. THE SEARCH FOR OUR SITE IS GOING WELL. ANTENY HAS BEGUN GATHERING MATERIALS REQUIRED FOR THE UPCOMING TRANSMISSION. HE'S QUITE SURE THAT THE PARTS HE IS WORKING WITH WILL BE PERFECT FOR THE BUILD.

Note: The name Anteny was used in the image filenames.

PTGKFSP CHAFUNSN. BS HSSNP GJOS PSQP QBJUIB. HJQS WBSH QBSPS SXTGKFSP TOS KFTASN CH T FCHSTOFY FJICATF KOJIOSPPCJH CQ’P AFSTO BJW QBSY GUPQ RS PURGCQQSN. CH TNNCQCJH BSOS TOS KTOTGSQSOP BS

Using an online cryptogram solver, this translated to (seems last sentence is cut off):

SAMPLES INCLUDED. HE NEEDS MORE SETS THOUGH. NOTE WHEN THESE EXAMPLES ARE PLACED IN A LINEARLY LOGICAL PROGRESSION IT'S CLEAR HOW THEY MUST BE SUBMITTED. IN ADDITION HERE ARE PARAMETERS HE

BTP ICVSH UP QJ WJOE WCQB. • MCVS GJOS PSQP JM PURGCPPCJHP, JHS PSQ KSO GSGRSO • TFF PURGCPPCJHP GUPQ BTVS HSW JOCICHTF AJHQSHQ ISHSOTQSN MJO PKSACMCATFFY MJO THQSHY’P RUCFN. • HJ GJNSF NUKFCATQS CQSGP SVSO. • MCOPQ AJOOSAQ PURP OSASCVS WCQB QBCP TFF QBSPS PURGCPPCJHP WS ATH MCHTFCZS BJW QBCP RUCFN CP IJCHI QJ IJ.

Using an online cryptogram solver (plus some manual work), this translated to (seems to complete prior incomplete sentence):

HAS GIVEN US TO WORK WITH.

• FIVE MORE SETS OF SUBMISSIONS ONE SET PER MEMBER.
  • ALL SUBMISSIONS MUST HAVE NEW ORIGINAL CONTENT GENERATED FOR SPECIFICALLY FOR ANTENY'S BUILD.
  • NO MODEL DUPLICATE ITEMS EVER.
  • FIRST CORRECT SUBS RECEIVE WITH THIS ALL THESE SUBMISSIONS WE CAN FINALIZE HOW THIS BUILD IS GOING TO GO.

Last edited: