Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Top Menu

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Goes-to-11.png
It's changing

Looks like Morse code

Last edited:
Goes-to-11.png
It looks like this to me but the link comes up with an error... cannot find file.

HTTP://SEARCH.4SHARED.COM/POSTDOWNLOAD/-YQHBHKN/A_YC_DEMANDS_PROOF.HTML

- - - Updated - - -

It looks like this to me but the link comes up with an error... cannot find file.

Yep, tried it a couple of times and this is what I get every time: HTTP://SEARCH.4SHARED.COM/POSTDOWNLOAD/-YQHBHKN/A_YC_DEMANDS_PROOF.HTML

Goes-to-11.png

You missed a dot, it should be:
HTTP://SEARCH.4SHARED.COM/POSTDOWNLOAD/-YQ5BHKN/A_YC_DEMANDS_PROOF.HTML

That still doesn't work, however, and that's not so strange since some parts of a 4shared link are case-sensitive, and morse code doesn't carry case information. Compare for example the following valid link:
TAUFIKKURROHMAN - Download - 4shared - taufiq nasution
(no idea what this is btw; first hit in google)

The postDownload and <random letters> part are case-sensitive, but the file name doesn't seem to be. So the link is likely closer to the following:
4shared.com - free file sharing and storage

... which still doesn't work, perhaps because the random letters part may be partially uppercase. Anyone want to cover that search space? Only 64 combinations to try ;-)

(But I'm also somewhat concerned that the _ in the image may not be underscore, since that has a morse code symbol (..--.-), and thus could have been represented as such. But maybe the image creator was just trying to save space.)

Goes-to-11.png
"Morse" code. ;)

My translation is as follows...

http://www.teslamotorsclub.com/images/drop.png

Note that you'll want to load this URL directly into your imaging application (which for me was MsPaint) rather than screenshotting a likely fuzzified browser rendering.

Code:
.... - - .--. ---... -..-. -..-. ... . .- .-. -.-. .... .-.-.- ....- ... .... .- .-. . -.. .-.-.- -.-. --- -- -..-. .--. --- ... - -.. --- .-- -. .-.. --- .- -.. -..-. -....- -.-- --.- ..... -... .... -.- -. -..-. .- _ -.-- -.-. _ -.. . -- .- -. -.. ... _ .--. .-. --- --- ..-. .-.-.- .... - -- .-..

Online Conversion - Morse Code Conversion
Code:
HTTP://SEARCH.4SHARED.COM/POSTDOWNLOAD/-YQ5BHKN/A_YC_DEMANDS_PROOF.HTML

I strongly suspect the "POSTDOWNLOAD" part of the URL is temporary, and that the longer lived URL has something like file, photo, folder, etc. in that portion. I tried a few variants and didn't have much luck.

Update: I tried all 64 casing variants of the "-YQ5BHKN" portion and all of them reported "The file link that you requested is not valid." Bummer.
Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="500px" src="HTTP://SEARCH.4SHARED.COM/POSTDOWNLOAD/-YQ5BHKN/A_YC_DEMANDS_PROOF.HTML"/>
<iframe width="100%" height="500px" src="HTTP://SEARCH.4SHARED.COM/POSTDOWNLOAD/-YQ5BHKn/A_YC_DEMANDS_PROOF.HTML"/>
<iframe width="100%" height="500px" src="HTTP://SEARCH.4SHARED.COM/POSTDOWNLOAD/-YQ5BHkN/A_YC_DEMANDS_PROOF.HTML"/>
<iframe width="100%" height="500px" src="HTTP://SEARCH.4SHARED.COM/POSTDOWNLOAD/-YQ5BHkn/A_YC_DEMANDS_PROOF.HTML"/>
<iframe width="100%" height="500px" src="HTTP://SEARCH.4SHARED.COM/POSTDOWNLOAD/-YQ5BhKN/A_YC_DEMANDS_PROOF.HTML"/>
<iframe width="100%" height="500px" src="HTTP://SEARCH.4SHARED.COM/POSTDOWNLOAD/-YQ5BhKn/A_YC_DEMANDS_PROOF.HTML"/>
<iframe width="100%" height="500px" src="HTTP://SEARCH.4SHARED.COM/POSTDOWNLOAD/-YQ5BhkN/A_YC_DEMANDS_PROOF.HTML"/>
<iframe width="100%" height="500px" src="HTTP://SEARCH.4SHARED.COM/POSTDOWNLOAD/-YQ5Bhkn/A_YC_DEMANDS_PROOF.HTML"/>
<iframe width="100%" height="500px" src="HTTP://SEARCH.4SHARED.COM/POSTDOWNLOAD/-YQ5bHKN/A_YC_DEMANDS_PROOF.HTML"/>
<iframe width="100%" height="500px" src="HTTP://SEARCH.4SHARED.COM/POSTDOWNLOAD/-YQ5bHKn/A_YC_DEMANDS_PROOF.HTML"/>
<iframe width="100%" height="500px" src="HTTP://SEARCH.4SHARED.COM/POSTDOWNLOAD/-YQ5bHkN/A_YC_DEMANDS_PROOF.HTML"/>
<iframe width="100%" height="500px" src="HTTP://SEARCH.4SHARED.COM/POSTDOWNLOAD/-YQ5bHkn/A_YC_DEMANDS_PROOF.HTML"/>
<iframe width="100%" height="500px" src="HTTP://SEARCH.4SHARED.COM/POSTDOWNLOAD/-YQ5bhKN/A_YC_DEMANDS_PROOF.HTML"/>
<iframe width="100%" height="500px" src="HTTP://SEARCH.4SHARED.COM/POSTDOWNLOAD/-YQ5bhKn/A_YC_DEMANDS_PROOF.HTML"/>
<iframe width="100%" height="500px" src="HTTP://SEARCH.4SHARED.COM/POSTDOWNLOAD/-YQ5bhkN/A_YC_DEMANDS_PROOF.HTML"/>
<iframe width="100%" height="500px" src="HTTP://SEARCH.4SHARED.COM/POSTDOWNLOAD/-YQ5bhkn/A_YC_DEMANDS_PROOF.HTML"/>
<iframe width="100%" height="500px" src="HTTP://SEARCH.4SHARED.COM/POSTDOWNLOAD/-Yq5BHKN/A_YC_DEMANDS_PROOF.HTML"/>
<iframe width="100%" height="500px" src="HTTP://SEARCH.4SHARED.COM/POSTDOWNLOAD/-Yq5BHKn/A_YC_DEMANDS_PROOF.HTML"/>
<iframe width="100%" height="500px" src="HTTP://SEARCH.4SHARED.COM/POSTDOWNLOAD/-Yq5BHkN/A_YC_DEMANDS_PROOF.HTML"/>
<iframe width="100%" height="500px" src="HTTP://SEARCH.4SHARED.COM/POSTDOWNLOAD/-Yq5BHkn/A_YC_DEMANDS_PROOF.HTML"/>
<iframe width="100%" height="500px" src="HTTP://SEARCH.4SHARED.COM/POSTDOWNLOAD/-Yq5BhKN/A_YC_DEMANDS_PROOF.HTML"/>
<iframe width="100%" height="500px" src="HTTP://SEARCH.4SHARED.COM/POSTDOWNLOAD/-Yq5BhKn/A_YC_DEMANDS_PROOF.HTML"/>
<iframe width="100%" height="500px" src="HTTP://SEARCH.4SHARED.COM/POSTDOWNLOAD/-Yq5BhkN/A_YC_DEMANDS_PROOF.HTML"/>
<iframe width="100%" height="500px" src="HTTP://SEARCH.4SHARED.COM/POSTDOWNLOAD/-Yq5Bhkn/A_YC_DEMANDS_PROOF.HTML"/>
<iframe width="100%" height="500px" src="HTTP://SEARCH.4SHARED.COM/POSTDOWNLOAD/-Yq5bHKN/A_YC_DEMANDS_PROOF.HTML"/>
<iframe width="100%" height="500px" src="HTTP://SEARCH.4SHARED.COM/POSTDOWNLOAD/-Yq5bHKn/A_YC_DEMANDS_PROOF.HTML"/>
<iframe width="100%" height="500px" src="HTTP://SEARCH.4SHARED.COM/POSTDOWNLOAD/-Yq5bHkN/A_YC_DEMANDS_PROOF.HTML"/>
<iframe width="100%" height="500px" src="HTTP://SEARCH.4SHARED.COM/POSTDOWNLOAD/-Yq5bHkn/A_YC_DEMANDS_PROOF.HTML"/>
<iframe width="100%" height="500px" src="HTTP://SEARCH.4SHARED.COM/POSTDOWNLOAD/-Yq5bhKN/A_YC_DEMANDS_PROOF.HTML"/>
<iframe width="100%" height="500px" src="HTTP://SEARCH.4SHARED.COM/POSTDOWNLOAD/-Yq5bhKn/A_YC_DEMANDS_PROOF.HTML"/>
<iframe width="100%" height="500px" src="HTTP://SEARCH.4SHARED.COM/POSTDOWNLOAD/-Yq5bhkN/A_YC_DEMANDS_PROOF.HTML"/>
<iframe width="100%" height="500px" src="HTTP://SEARCH.4SHARED.COM/POSTDOWNLOAD/-Yq5bhkn/A_YC_DEMANDS_PROOF.HTML"/>
<iframe width="100%" height="500px" src="HTTP://SEARCH.4SHARED.COM/POSTDOWNLOAD/-yQ5BHKN/A_YC_DEMANDS_PROOF.HTML"/>
<iframe width="100%" height="500px" src="HTTP://SEARCH.4SHARED.COM/POSTDOWNLOAD/-yQ5BHKn/A_YC_DEMANDS_PROOF.HTML"/>
<iframe width="100%" height="500px" src="HTTP://SEARCH.4SHARED.COM/POSTDOWNLOAD/-yQ5BHkN/A_YC_DEMANDS_PROOF.HTML"/>
<iframe width="100%" height="500px" src="HTTP://SEARCH.4SHARED.COM/POSTDOWNLOAD/-yQ5BHkn/A_YC_DEMANDS_PROOF.HTML"/>
<iframe width="100%" height="500px" src="HTTP://SEARCH.4SHARED.COM/POSTDOWNLOAD/-yQ5BhKN/A_YC_DEMANDS_PROOF.HTML"/>
<iframe width="100%" height="500px" src="HTTP://SEARCH.4SHARED.COM/POSTDOWNLOAD/-yQ5BhKn/A_YC_DEMANDS_PROOF.HTML"/>
<iframe width="100%" height="500px" src="HTTP://SEARCH.4SHARED.COM/POSTDOWNLOAD/-yQ5BhkN/A_YC_DEMANDS_PROOF.HTML"/>
<iframe width="100%" height="500px" src="HTTP://SEARCH.4SHARED.COM/POSTDOWNLOAD/-yQ5Bhkn/A_YC_DEMANDS_PROOF.HTML"/>
<iframe width="100%" height="500px" src="HTTP://SEARCH.4SHARED.COM/POSTDOWNLOAD/-yQ5bHKN/A_YC_DEMANDS_PROOF.HTML"/>
<iframe width="100%" height="500px" src="HTTP://SEARCH.4SHARED.COM/POSTDOWNLOAD/-yQ5bHKn/A_YC_DEMANDS_PROOF.HTML"/>
<iframe width="100%" height="500px" src="HTTP://SEARCH.4SHARED.COM/POSTDOWNLOAD/-yQ5bHkN/A_YC_DEMANDS_PROOF.HTML"/>
<iframe width="100%" height="500px" src="HTTP://SEARCH.4SHARED.COM/POSTDOWNLOAD/-yQ5bHkn/A_YC_DEMANDS_PROOF.HTML"/>
<iframe width="100%" height="500px" src="HTTP://SEARCH.4SHARED.COM/POSTDOWNLOAD/-yQ5bhKN/A_YC_DEMANDS_PROOF.HTML"/>
<iframe width="100%" height="500px" src="HTTP://SEARCH.4SHARED.COM/POSTDOWNLOAD/-yQ5bhKn/A_YC_DEMANDS_PROOF.HTML"/>
<iframe width="100%" height="500px" src="HTTP://SEARCH.4SHARED.COM/POSTDOWNLOAD/-yQ5bhkN/A_YC_DEMANDS_PROOF.HTML"/>
<iframe width="100%" height="500px" src="HTTP://SEARCH.4SHARED.COM/POSTDOWNLOAD/-yQ5bhkn/A_YC_DEMANDS_PROOF.HTML"/>
<iframe width="100%" height="500px" src="HTTP://SEARCH.4SHARED.COM/POSTDOWNLOAD/-yq5BHKN/A_YC_DEMANDS_PROOF.HTML"/>
<iframe width="100%" height="500px" src="HTTP://SEARCH.4SHARED.COM/POSTDOWNLOAD/-yq5BHKn/A_YC_DEMANDS_PROOF.HTML"/>
<iframe width="100%" height="500px" src="HTTP://SEARCH.4SHARED.COM/POSTDOWNLOAD/-yq5BHkN/A_YC_DEMANDS_PROOF.HTML"/>
<iframe width="100%" height="500px" src="HTTP://SEARCH.4SHARED.COM/POSTDOWNLOAD/-yq5BHkn/A_YC_DEMANDS_PROOF.HTML"/>
<iframe width="100%" height="500px" src="HTTP://SEARCH.4SHARED.COM/POSTDOWNLOAD/-yq5BhKN/A_YC_DEMANDS_PROOF.HTML"/>
<iframe width="100%" height="500px" src="HTTP://SEARCH.4SHARED.COM/POSTDOWNLOAD/-yq5BhKn/A_YC_DEMANDS_PROOF.HTML"/>
<iframe width="100%" height="500px" src="HTTP://SEARCH.4SHARED.COM/POSTDOWNLOAD/-yq5BhkN/A_YC_DEMANDS_PROOF.HTML"/>
<iframe width="100%" height="500px" src="HTTP://SEARCH.4SHARED.COM/POSTDOWNLOAD/-yq5Bhkn/A_YC_DEMANDS_PROOF.HTML"/>
<iframe width="100%" height="500px" src="HTTP://SEARCH.4SHARED.COM/POSTDOWNLOAD/-yq5bHKN/A_YC_DEMANDS_PROOF.HTML"/>
<iframe width="100%" height="500px" src="HTTP://SEARCH.4SHARED.COM/POSTDOWNLOAD/-yq5bHKn/A_YC_DEMANDS_PROOF.HTML"/>
<iframe width="100%" height="500px" src="HTTP://SEARCH.4SHARED.COM/POSTDOWNLOAD/-yq5bHkN/A_YC_DEMANDS_PROOF.HTML"/>
<iframe width="100%" height="500px" src="HTTP://SEARCH.4SHARED.COM/POSTDOWNLOAD/-yq5bHkn/A_YC_DEMANDS_PROOF.HTML"/>
<iframe width="100%" height="500px" src="HTTP://SEARCH.4SHARED.COM/POSTDOWNLOAD/-yq5bhKN/A_YC_DEMANDS_PROOF.HTML"/>
<iframe width="100%" height="500px" src="HTTP://SEARCH.4SHARED.COM/POSTDOWNLOAD/-yq5bhKn/A_YC_DEMANDS_PROOF.HTML"/>
<iframe width="100%" height="500px" src="HTTP://SEARCH.4SHARED.COM/POSTDOWNLOAD/-yq5bhkN/A_YC_DEMANDS_PROOF.HTML"/>
<iframe width="100%" height="500px" src="HTTP://SEARCH.4SHARED.COM/POSTDOWNLOAD/-yq5bhkn/A_YC_DEMANDS_PROOF.HTML"/>

Last edited:
Goes-to-11.png
I suspect its the '-'. The valid link is an 8 digit a-zA-Z0-9 format. Perhaps we need to figure out the first digit? Or maybe it was part of a previous clue?

From looking at results to a search for a generic term like "proof", there are instances where the 8 characters has either a dash or underline as one of the characters:

http://www.4shared.com/video/sW1ZZ_A4/aaaa_8_proof_robsten_is_real_4.htm

http://www.4shared.com/video/eFHr-AcR/aaaa_8_proof_robsten_is_real_4.htm

Speculation as to what the "YC" part of the URL is abbreviating... "young couple"? "youth club"? "yacht club"? :confused:

Did anyone notice the morse code in the banner just changed again? (the underscores are added for one). Maybe there where more typos to correct.
Brianman: want to give it another shot with the automated decoding? (too much work for me by hand at the moment) Maybe the letters have changed as well...

Did anyone notice the morse code in the banner just changed again? (the underscores are added for one). Maybe there where more typos to correct.
Brianman: want to give it another shot with the automated decoding? (too much work for me by hand at the moment) Maybe the letters have changed as well...

I just gave it another shot (did it by hand, so my decoding could be wrong) and came up with HTTP://SEARCH.4SHARED.COM/POSTDOWNLOAD/-YQ5BHKN/A YC DEMANDS PROOF.HTML

Still no dice