Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tracking Model S 85D Delivery Thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
P85D
Pearl White
21" Grey wheels
Pano roof
Autopilot
Black next Gen Seats
Carbon Fiber
Black Alcantara
Tech Package
Air Suspension
Premium Interior
Premium sound
Subzero
7970x
Says it is in the production queue
I have the rear console sitting in my house like an altar to my impatience!
1,SU01,TM00,TP02,TR00,UTAB,WTSG,WTX0,X001,X003,X007,X011,X013,X019,X024,X027,X028,X031,X037,YF00.jpg

85D delivery scheduled for last week in March. To change to the next-gen seats would add an additional $250 for the increase in paint cost since original order, plus $ for the option(s). Any change at this point will trigger current pricing. Also, back seats would be the old style seats unless I re-order. Unable to get the Premium Interior Package with the Textile seats when requested. To bad, the Interior Package is what I was really seeking but I prefer the Textile over the old style leather after testing all seat options during test drives. Sticking with original order and very pleased.

My S85D, VIN 76932 was confirmed on Feb 21, and my DS tells me that I'm scheduled for deliver on March 31. This is after initially being scheduled for April. My Model S has blue paint, a panoramic roof, black alcantara headliner, and textile seats. It will be glorious.

My S85D, VIN 76932 was confirmed on Feb 21, and my DS tells me that I'm scheduled for deliver on March 31. This is after initially being scheduled for April. My Model S has blue paint, a panoramic roof, black alcantara headliner, and textile seats. It will be glorious.

Sweet! I would go with a near identical configuration, just gray seats. Excited for you!

Wow!!! 1 month????? I confirmed on 11/5 and was pushed from Feb to late march. Maybe they are focusing on 85d's.....that is fast

I just spoke with My DES and he advised that there is a production delay and a whole bunch of cars are yet to start production. He said that the folks in Fremont wouldn't tell him why. Does anybody know what caused this delay?
2 Wild guesses..
1-My car was found to have a defect.. and they built a 2nd one.. maybe the stopped building everyone's car while they figured how to fix it.
2-Labor strike of dockworkers?

In transit for a late March delivery. Will be out of town on the 28th for a week, so hopefully before then otherwise will have to take it in early april... which could prevent the Q1 rush that some people don't seem to like... No, I think I would rather have the car sooner :smile: