Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tracking P85D delivery thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
First P85D was delivered on Friday, owner & car is at motor4toys event
83b2fb7256219ead33ffdad04518134d.jpg

Black P85D is dealer car

First P85D was delivered on Friday, owner & car is at motor4toys event
83b2fb7256219ead33ffdad04518134d.jpg

Black P85D is dealer car

Wow! This is GREAT news!!

Where is this?

And what is a dealer car? Purchased by a used car dealership for resale?

- - - Updated - - -

I am pretty sure the exhaust tips are made in house.

Do they come with that blue/transparent sticker on them? Maybe THAT sticker is causing the hold up.

I'd love to get confirmation that the car is indeed a customer car. There is nothing in the picture to say one way or another (tags, temp tag, etc). If anyone knows who owns this car please have them get on this thread.

I'd love to get confirmation that the car is indeed a customer car. There is nothing in the picture to say one way or another (tags, temp tag, etc). If anyone knows who owns this car please have them get on this thread.

All Tesla-owned cars have the Calif. MFG plates (with the same number 63177 something). Only customer cars come with the Zero Emissions placard instead.

All Tesla-owned cars have the Calif. MFG plates (with the same number 63177 something). Only customer cars come with the Zero Emissions placard instead.

Still, wouldn't there be a temp-tag/reg in the back glass?

Edit: I'll be skeptical until someone here/on the spreadsheet takes delivery... I feel a good enough percentage of P85D buyers are here to use that as a metric.