Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Trade: White Radio Flyer Tesla MS for kids with new front fascia

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got a founder series white Radio Flyer Tesla Model S for kids on order and got notified that one with new fascia will be received instead.

Please PM me if anyone has a white founder series Radio Flyer Tesla Model S for kids with original fascia and interested in swap.

Located in San Francisco bay area.

Thanks.

Attachments

• TeslaKidCarUpdate-170825.jpg
    TeslaKidCarUpdate-170825.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 106
  • Love
Reactions: Reekdog
I did not receive that email but would like the updated front fascia to match my car. I ordered white and it is scheduled to deliver the first week of October so if it comes with the original front I'd be happy to swap. And a road trip up to San Fran for a weekend sounds fun as well.

I did not receive that email but would like the updated front fascia to match my car. I ordered white and it is scheduled to deliver the first week of October so if it comes with the original front I'd be happy to swap. And a road trip up to San Fran for a weekend sounds fun as well.

First week of Oct probably means new fascia. Mine is scheduled to arrive by Sept and yet mine will have a new fascia, although I hope you got the old one so we can do a swap for the same reason you have - having a kids car with same front end of the adult one. :)

First week of Oct probably means new fascia. Mine is scheduled to arrive by Sept and yet mine will have a new fascia, although I hope you got the old one so we can do a swap for the same reason you have - having a kids car with same front end of the adult one.

Still no email (but did get the email for arachnids tonight!). I guess will have to see what arrives unless an email arrives. I'll let you know either way what comes and if it's original and you're still looking to swap then sounds like a plan.

Reactions: r6bruin
Still no email (but did get the email for arachnids tonight!). I guess will have to see what arrives unless an email arrives. I'll let you know either way what comes and if it's original and you're still looking to swap then sounds like a plan.
I'm curious what did the email for the Silver arachnid wheels say? Is it just wheels or do you get TPMS, caps and tires too?

If you haven’t already received the product yet I’d suggest contacting radio flyer. I reached out to see if I could get a pre-facelift car sooner and was told that there was still limited inventory on pre-facelift if I wanted that style instead.

If you haven’t already received the product yet I’d suggest contacting radio flyer. I reached out to see if I could get a pre-facelift car sooner and was told that there was still limited inventory on pre-facelift if I wanted that style instead.

Thanks much JPUConn for the pointer, really appreciate that!

Unfortunately when I called, RadioFlyer no longer has the pre-facelift version anymore. :(

Last edited:
Still waiting to see what arrives. The email said first week of October shipping so hopefully it'll be coming soon. If I get a pre-facelift I'm still open to trading.

Very looking forward to it, but as RadioFlyer confirms that the only ones available are the new body style, it is unlikely that any upcoming ones will be pre-facelift. Either way please keep me posted, thanks again!

Btw your ride looks very cool with the Arachnids :)

Did they run out of the old nosecones? They were sending them on request for a while.

Agree on the Arachnids. I need a refresh nose and arachnids so bad. Quick, somebody buy a bunch of Teslas with my reference code!