Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Transfering Beta Access?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Bahha! I sure will! However, I've also been reading that new purchase cars are taking 1-2 months to get their initial updates so I don't know how it will play out!
True, forgot about the part of being on the production firmware for a few weeks. Hope you get an update soon. Remember to "smash" that Advanced Software Update placebo button 10 times in a row while reciting "Elon is the greatest" over in over. 🤣

• Funny
Reactions: n.one.one
Picked up my Model S Plaid yesterday. I had to enroll back into the beta and safety score shows back up in the app. Sooo I guess whoever looked at my email removed beta from prior model S and did not add the new model S plaid to the list lol oh well.
Obtuse. :mad: This needs to be automatic for anyone buying a new car. It is just plan old common sense to incentivizing a new car purchase. Sorry and hope you can make it back in soon but the cue is looking long. I would send a follow up email to the same person. Probably won't help but can't hurt.

Reactions: EVNow
Yeah, well. I'm not TOO hurt about it as FSD still has far to go. I was really looking forward to seeing how a plaid handled FSD compared to my 2020 model S. But oh well! I have enrolled back into beta que. We will see if I get it soon! Lol

Obtuse. :mad: This needs to be automatic for anyone buying a new car. It is just plan old common sense to incentivizing a new car purchase. Sorry and hope you can make it back in soon but the cue is looking long. I would send a follow up email to the same person. Probably won't help but can't hurt.

Bah. Someone with a Twitter presence should tweet to Elon lol. Unfair cuz we drove and earned the score. Then we give the company more money by buying a new car and FSD again and then we get removed! sigh lol

So I'm in the same situation, I'm trading in my 2020 Y for a 2022 Y tomorrow and I'd like to transfer my beta (10.8) to the new car. Even though I'm in the beta, I never received the email. Can someone PM me the Beta email address?

Thanks!

Won’t work. I’ve tried last week. They removed beta from my 2020 MS LR+ and did not add my 2022 plaid. Both had FSD purchased. I think the FSD site now says it’s not transferable. Gotta start over. Lol. I’m sitting at a 99 rn. Waiting for the next snapshot and push

Reactions: preilly44
Interesting, when the new to me car was pushed the beta I was wondering if I would have to re-qualify with the safety score but it never came back to my app and it just continued to show I was enrolled in the queue as it still does with the update to 2021.40.6

Fingers crossed the 10.8 push will come through and clear this up for me and others.
Update: I received the 2021.44.25.2 update just before Christmas, and to my surprise the Safety Score returned to the Tesla App. Even more odd, it had data for my past month of driving and it was a couple of points below the threshold for beta access. I quickly dropped out of the beta queue and let my safety score reset, and then rejoined. Today, 6 days later, I've been pushed the 2021.44.25.6 beta update!