Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Trip to Rockhampton qld

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Actually Im going to Cairns from Rocky by train rtn & leaving Tes in Rocky for a week. in the 1st half of Nov. i should be OK to get to Bne from Melb. A few Qs- can anyone use the BMW Chardemo? Is there an undercover safe place to leave Tes in Rocky preferably charging at a low rate? I dont fancy driving all the way as Tes has the single charger & I dont think I could get value out of two.

Actually Im going to Cairns from Rocky by train rtn & leaving Tes in Rocky for a week. in the 1st half of Nov. i should be OK to get to Bne from Melb. A few Qs- can anyone use the BMW Chardemo? Is there an undercover safe place to leave Tes in Rocky preferably charging at a low rate? I dont fancy driving all the way as Tes has the single charger & I dont think I could get value out of two.
In Brisbane, I would suggest the UQ CHAdeMO rather than BMW as a few have reported problems there. Failing that, there's always Tritium's CHAdeMO as well.