TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Trip to Rockhampton qld

Discussion in 'Australia & New Zealand' started by eclectricdave, Sep 8, 2016.

1. eclectricdave

eclectricdave Member

Actually Im going to Cairns from Rocky by train rtn & leaving Tes in Rocky for a week. in the 1st half of Nov. i should be OK to get to Bne from Melb. A few Qs- can anyone use the BMW Chardemo? Is there an undercover safe place to leave Tes in Rocky preferably charging at a low rate? I dont fancy driving all the way as Tes has the single charger & I dont think I could get value out of two.

2. raynewman

raynewman Member

In Brisbane, I would suggest the UQ CHAdeMO rather than BMW as a few have reported problems there. Failing that, there's always Tritium's CHAdeMO as well.

3. *KT*

*KT* Member

@eclectricdave i may have undercover for you. Are you in the ANZ slack group? If so PM me.
    Otherwise um not sure, but i won't be posting info on this public forum.

4. eclectricdave

eclectricdave Member

Dear KT or is it Kattie or catty? Anyway I cannot contact you due to your restrictions. Could you pl send your email to my ph 0425877373.