Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Supercharger - Australian Index

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thinking about making a table of some sort with with Super Charger Location - No of chargers - Food Options - Rest Area Options- Recreational Options.

Starting with only one I know. Please contribute any which way you can.
Super Charger Location
No of chargersFood OptionsRest Area OptionsRecreational OptionsNotes
Sydney (Macquarie Park), NSW10 - V2Lot of cafes and restuarants in the Macquarie Centre Food court including HungryJacks, Papa Rich and Chung King.Lot of rest rooms and baby change rooms in the MallEvent Cinemas, Bowling centre and few othersLocated inside Macquarie Centre shopping mall.

Last edited:
Thinking about making a table of some sort with with Super Charger Location - No of chargers - Food Options - Rest Area Options- Recreational Options.

Starting with only one I know. Please contribute any which way you can.
Super Charger Location
No of chargersFood OptionsRest Area OptionsRecreational OptionsNotes
Sydney (Macquarie Park), NSW10 - V2Lot of cafes and restuarants in the Macquarie Centre Food court including HungryJacks, Papa Rich and Chung King.Lot of rest rooms and baby change rooms in the MallEvent Cinemas, Bowling centre and few othersLocated inside Macquarie Centre shopping mall.
Wouldn't most of this information be captured/easily available on supercharge.info, looking at the "Map" page, then clicking on the supercharger, and using the "gmap" link to open the site in Google Maps? I know it's a few clicks, and you have to look at Google Maps to find shops/facility info, but it also presents the charging options on a map as opposed to a list (and when planning a journey, a map IMO is more useful than a list)?

Reactions: jeevas123
Probably stating the obvious, but you can filter superchargers on Plugshare and see them on a map. Recent user checkins, photos, and warnings about access difficulties etc. are there too. The nearby food info is sometimes added, but it depends on the user - it's always good to have more info.
Food, Simple travel grocery shopping and restrooms are something which really distinguish the charging pitshop experience. The info should be made omnipresent as much as we can especially for any mid highway fast charging stations.

My suggestion is let's collect and contribute as much on Superchargers on this thread and the admin can add those in the first page once we have enough.

I'm sure this will be trickled into other apps and platforms as time goes. It's just a matter of initiating.

Reactions: johnchidgey
At some point in the last week or so (possibly a little older?) Google has finally added 'CCS2' as a plug type to Superchargers open to Non-Tesla EVs, so these can now be used for navigation and preconditioning for cars with Google Built In (eg Volvo and Polestar - and perhaps Megane). Use Google Maps features built into your electric vehicle - Google Maps Help

(Google uses a 'Tesla' plug type for EV stations open to Tesla only, and then CCS/CHAdeMO/Type 2 for all EVs - a hacky workaround that works I guess!

And unlike PlugShare Google at least uses the Mennekes icon for the 'Tesla' plug)

IMG_3587.png

IMG_3588.png

Last edited: