Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tripplanner for Phone App

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
One thing I am realy missing on the Tesla app is the ability to search a Map location on my phone and send it to the tripplanner and be able to see what superchargers it would hit etc on my phone. I guess that would be something to add to the wishlist.....

Reactions: Boatguy
OK. I bite. How much would you pay for an App version of EVTripPlanner or it's equal?

What if the app was free but there was a subscription fee to do more than one or two trips a month?
I'd pay $5 for such an app, or even a donation too. A one time lifetime payment is definitely preferred but if the subscription fee was a decent amount I would maybe do it, just because I don't take that many road trips and I could just use the website or use the Tesla built in one (The app would be like a second opinion).

The one or two trips a month limitation would honestly kind of be too limiting, just because I personally like to plug in different destinations and play around with the trip planner to decide on a road trip destination. A two trip limit would just be a single round trip.