Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Blog Trump is a Tesla Owner

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
While President Donald Trump and the Environmental Protection Agency under his control look to repeal rules aimed at curbing carbon emissions from cars and trucks, it’s worth noting that Trump is a Tesla owner.

A story by The Washington Post last year offered some details of Trump’s car collection:

Perhaps not for the limos, but Trump has a handful of elite foreign cars sprinkled around his various properties, according to his campaign. He’s a big fan of Rolls-Royce and started with a vintage 1956 Silver Cloud; now there’s a 2015 Rolls-Royce Phantom ($500,000 and up) that he occasionally drives himself, as well as a Maybach, a Ferrari, a Mercedes-Benz S600 and an SLR McLaren (with a $455,000 price tag) that he bought as a present for Melania. He no longer owns the electric-blue 1997 Lamborghini Diablo (it was spotted by car enthusiasts with his name on it), but in 2005, “Apprentice” contestants had to create an advertising campaign for the luxury Italian make. Rounding out the fleet are two made in the USA: a Cadillac Escalade and a Tesla.

The Tesla is reportedly a Roadster.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Disagree
Reactions: 1208 and Cloxxki
I can easily "own" my choice of voting for Trump. Should I put the list of 1st year accomplishments here? So many people just can't separate disliking the man to policies.
OK, i'm ready for it. Bring on the insults
I'm quite impressed how he totally re-ignied all the various proxy wars in the middle east just with a opportunely timed recognition of his Israeli masters. Obama was so awkward that way, trying to be diplomatic about it. Getting caught complaining about his Israeli handlers backstage...

Since The Donald lived in a Manhattan high-rise, and his get-away is along the Florida coast, I would be surprised that he even has a driver license. Chauffeurs and all that you know.

Makes me scratch my head why he would own automobiles other than for novelty's sake.

Since The Donald lived in a Manhattan high-rise, and his get-away is along the Florida coast, I would be surprised that he even has a driver license. Chauffeurs and all that you know.

Makes me scratch my head why he would own automobiles other than for novelty's sake.
How many people can you name born too privileged to ever try to drive themselves? How many do you know who tried to drive but were unable to pass the US requirements?
My king is notorious for driving like an a$$ as a youngster, dropping his body guards in traffic. Talk about privileged and access to chauffeurs... You have a curious look on rich people. Maybe it's not completely anchored in reality?

I think its cool that he owns an American car and a Tesla. Hopefully he will own a Tesla powered "Marine One" or even his motorcade will be Tesla powered when he leaves office in January 2025.

Reality is in the eye of the beholder. What you read/view may give insight into the distortions on both ends of the environment. I disagree with how some of the graphic below is aligned, but the sensational click bait area looks pretty close. Even this graphic is a distortion depending on your view of reality. I try to read everything so I know how the message is being distorted and try to determine who benefits from that distortion.

Who benefits if we build a embassy in Jerusalem? Anybody know? Jerusalem is similar to Berlin, Germany after World War II right? each party represented by the former Allied powers HQed in Berlin...One side of the embassy can have a Palestine entrance and the other side a Israeli entrance. Anybody remember the Berlin wall? How can the US be neutral if our embassy is in Tel Aviv (West Berlin)?

So they move the embassy from Tel Aviv (West Berlin) and there is no embassy in Jerusalem (East Berlin) right? Why - maybe we are trying to build a bridge to the other side? maybe? or something else? Maybe this is about Saudi influence in the region.

This is complex, lets try and look at it more analytically, verses the World Wide Wrestling Federation MSM crap pumped into my cable box.

Also look at which media outlet started the extreme reaction -- the NY times, why? The relocation plans are not even out yet and they are profiting from speculation on the plan.. and of course they are a US mouth piece for -- wild guess -- who? Which group of people will benefit if there is conflict in Jerusalem? -- Starts with a vowel and ends with a vowel and has a couple of vowels in the middle.. for the slower readers... lets play Jeopardy. Alex, Can I have some vowels please, I _ _AE_I'S

The only country with more influence and power in the region is Saudi and the Israeli's know it.

Moderators. peace out.

MW-FC101_news_20161215131112_NS.jpg

True enough. But doing a hit and run on a thread and stating that, without any further info, is akin to saying, 'You're all stupid.' At least share an actual opinion, rather than insulting everyone.

Just my opinion.

Have you ever noticed some of the most interesting people are those whom the "Cool Kids", have kicked aside?
Getting to know someone and their real inner self is a tough and sometimes rewarding project.
Some of my closest friends are from the cast off part of society, not everyone is what they appear to be.