Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Trump pulls out of Paris climate deal

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love that the only promises trump has followed through on are the ones to trash the environment.

Foreign military actions, saving medicaid and social security, hiring "the best people", draining the swamp, banning lobbyists, jailing hillary, building a wall - he flip flopped on nearly everything he promised, except his STUPIDEST one - to trash the planet.

We all need to remember Donald Trump won the election in spite of the lying, biased media and he would have won the popular vote without those millions of illegal voters. Nothing else in the news today really matters.

Did I forget to mention how Trump beat lying Hillary in spite of the fake news media? Also, Donald has a beautiful family. As for the millions of illegal Hillary voters , the big, beautiful wall will eventually help.

P.S. Climate change is a farce and did you forget how Trump won the election in spite of the fake news media and those many millions of criminal illegal voters? Bad, very bad.

We all need to remember Donald Trump won the election in spite of the lying, biased media and he would have won the popular vote without those millions of illegal voters. Nothing else in the news today really matters.

Did I forget to mention how Trump beat lying Hillary in spite of the fake news media? Also, Donald has a beautiful family. As for the millions of illegal Hillary voters , the big, beautiful wall will eventually help.

P.S. Climate change is a farce and did you forget how Trump won the election in spite of the fake news media and those many millions of criminal illegal voters? Bad, very bad.
And his hands are huge, his hair is natural, and his wife would love him even if he weren't rich.

And yet the rest of the world is implementing it.
good for them, while the intended ideals of the agreement might be good for the environment, if you actually would read what the US would be agreeing to you'd understand the reluctance of our leaders to implement this.
this flawed treaty is just another way of pushing the flawed kyoto agreement.
this is just another bad thing that the obama gang got the US involved in.

regardless of your opinion of those in power, they are in power and in the famous words of obama, elections have consequences, at the end of the day I won, get over it
so what is it that those who posted disagree with?
are you claiming that obama never said that?
are you claiming that trump has president doesn't have the right to steer policies in the direction he believes is right?
or are you just pointing out how your opinions are ill informed and based on flawed emotions?

Sometimes (often times) it feels like Trump has a ball doing exactly the opposite what others tell him to do. Perhaps the Pope tried too hard explaining that burning in hell is also a form of fossil energy.
the pope wasn't elected president of the US, the last time I checked the pope's expertise centered on his religious beliefs. see my post referring to obama's words on presidential edicts.

good for them, while the intended ideals of the agreement might be good for the environment, if you actually would read what the US would be agreeing to you'd understand the reluctance of our leaders to implement this.

Care to elaborate about the specifics?

Here's what the US actually agreed to in the Paris climate deal

Sounds you're on the "saving the planet isn't worth the money." team.
And the "Obama put the skidmarks in my underwear" team as well.

Can we move on from the political bickering and actually discuss the effects? Is this just going to be another one of Trump's ways just to cross something off his list, or will this have real impacts on EVs and electricity production (as related to this forum)?

Reactions: GSP and ohmman
Can we move on from the political bickering and actually discuss the effects? Is this just going to be another one of Trump's ways just to cross something off his list, or will this have real impacts on EVs and electricity production (as related to this forum)?
I understand your peacekeeping efforts, but it is important to not normalize trump. If we just accept that there is an insane man-child running the country and stop feeling outraged, he can do a lot more damage.

Status
Not open for further replies.