Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Trunk Organizer

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey guys,

I'm wondering what you guys are doing to organize your trunks.

Every morning I put my laptop back in the trunk and when I get to work I find it rolled around in the trunk.

I don't really need an organizer per say, but rather want to see what you guys are using and what options are out their.

maxresdefault.jpg
I

Purchased a couple of these at Costco when I saw them. Fits inside the lower trunk when not in use too.

What about putting it in the trunk well? That's where I place my filled grocery bags to keep them from flopping over or sliding all over the place. This also allows you to leave the rear seats folded down while parked at higher-risk areas so would-be thieves can see into your trunk and not lust after your laptop. Of course, it's better to take your laptop with you whenever possible, but if you must leave it in the car, it's better not to have it plainly visible (on a passenger seat) or in an area that can be easily made visible (main trunk) by breaking the small window and flipping down the rear seat for a looky-look.

Last edited:
What about putting it in the trunk well? That's where I place my filled grocery bags to keep them from flopping over or sliding all over the place. This also allows you to leave the rear seats folded down while parked at higher-risk areas so would-be thieves can see into your trunk and not lust after your laptop. Of course, it's better to take your laptop with you whenever possible, but if you must leave it in the car, it's better not to have it plainly visible (on a passenger seat) or in an area that can be easily made visible (main trunk) by breaking the small window and flipping down the rear seat for a looky-look.

The trunk well is perfect for transporting groceries, a carry-on bag upright plus personal item, and anything else you want to load and unload easily without having to worry about it sliding throughout the trunk. I just slide the cover panel forward and leave it there so the trunk well is always easily accessible. It doesn't ever move or slide backwards while driving.