Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TSLA Market Action: 2018 Investor Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As a result of all this, my gut is telling me that it will gap down on open, around $300 or so, and it will swiftly drop lower from there to possibly break under $280, all this in the first 30 minutes. I have no idea what will happen after, but I am inclined to believe the stock will close down for the day.

Dude, you should stop posting alarmist nonsense whenever you are shaken by uncertainty (unless you are a troll).

Talk less, smile more, 'mkay?

Remember which one of us is fully supporting a company that is trying to save the planet and humanity.

Not good enough? Ok. Then remember which one of us is sitting on a 10-bagger. And according to the majority of shareholders, in another 5-10 years I won’t know what to spend my money on.

Please, indeed. Someone’s assessment has been more right than the other’s.

Again Jeff sonnenfeld of Yale business school on CNBC Spewing fud on Elon Musk.
Montana skeptic is a Yale law school graduate,
Wondering if there is any connection. Chanos a Yale alumni too.

Just pure coincidence.

Well, if people are dumb enough to trade shares based on a video they just watch on the internet, well good luck to them!

I am in with 40'000$ at 355$ as I believed that Musk (the "maker") would do everything to take his baby private.

Well, I overestimated him. However, what would you guys recommend me to do? I am currently sitting on a 6'000$ loss and its quite painful. I am afraid of the stock going further down to the 250$ area (funding of the debt, capital rises?)

How likely is the chance that the stock will rise to 355$ again so I can sell it and leave with a blue eye?

Thanks!

Although I don’t like the trolling nature of your posts in the last few days and don’t know if you are legit, some advice: until you sell your stock it is only a loss on paper. We will get back over 355 again, but it may take a few months or more. Just be patient and don’t blame Elon. He is trying to do what is best for the company but also for the small investors. We are each responsible for our own actions and cannot blame anyone but ourselves.

Again Jeff sonnenfeld of Yale business school on CNBC Spewing fud on Elon Musk.
Montana skeptic is a Yale law school graduate,
Wondering if there is any connection. Chanos a Yale alumni too.

Just pure coincidence.
I think you are onto something...did some searching and found this from last year:

Filings show Yale fracking investment

Yale has recently held a direct stake of about $122 million in an American-based fracking services company, documents filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission last month show.

Gilmore also noted that the investment potentially aligns some of Yale’s financial interests with the Trump administration’s policy preferences.

“Antero’s expansion in West Virginia indicates that the company is betting on reduced environmental regulation under the current administration,” Gilmore said. “By investing in Antero, I wonder if Yale is too.”

And then this one:

http://www.33wallstreet.org/uploads/2/0/5/2/20520884/yale_and_arc-_climate_deflection_.pdf

an ARC fund in which Yale is invested continues to profit from investments in the production cycle for the high-polluting Alberta tar sands.

As recently as June 2015, the last date covered by Yale’s most recent tax disclosure, ARC Financial Corp invested Yale’s money in the Canadian oil and gas industry.

Two ARC funds, including the Yale-invested Fund 6, own 76.85% of an integrated fracking business called STEP Energy Services as of April 2017.

Last edited:
I am in with 40'000$ at 355$ as I believed that Musk (the "maker") would do everything to take his baby private.

Well, I overestimated him. However, what would you guys recommend me to do? I am currently sitting on a 6'000$ loss and its quite painful. I am afraid of the stock going further down to the 250$ area (funding of the debt, capital rises?)

How likely is the chance that the stock will rise to 355$ again so I can sell it and leave with a blue eye?

Thanks!

I plan on selling all the extra shares I bought for the got private event as soon as they are worth a few percent more. TSLA will always go up. If you were not ready for a price drop and hold for a few months with or without the privatization then you should listen to Elon and NOT buy TSLA. It is extremely volatile.

Also you should stop investing with money you need access to in the short term.

Status
Not open for further replies.