Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TSLA Market Action: 2018 Investor Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just keep dollar cost averaging down. Once this candle lights, it's going to be nice. Or I'll be busted out in two weeks.
Dollar cost averaging down has been a great strategy for this stock. I'm resisting the urge to leverage further right now since we all know TSLA can rather quickly drop a lot further than you anticipate.

fwiw, 40% of it was bought by Univision in 2016.

and, from one of today's articles on Elon's project, referring to two of the former top people at the Onion who've been hired by Elon,

"Former Onion Editor in Chief Cole Bolton and Executive Editor Ben Berkley left the publication last year due to differences with the company’s management."

Elon Musk Wanted to Buy ‘The Onion,’ Now His Team’s Hiring Its Staffers for a Secret Project

I don't know if their differences were due to Univision's influence, but, it would not be shocking if it was.
I preferred satire pristine, unsullied by the world of facts and figures, unless of course they're made up or really, really funny. Some say we are in a post-satire world, because the level of absurdity is so high that you can't make this s**t up. But we choose to satire, not because it is easy, but because it is hard.

Why am I not surprised..when everything is going up already, somehow TSLA manages to go down
Unfortunately, the shorts, trading 60% plus of the shares lately, are clearly in control. And, when they feel they are losing control, they start the FUD machine. Look at how quickly (within minutes) they drove the stock down this a.m. I still feel it is not “if” but “when” for getting positive Model 3 news that will, hopefully, drive the shorts to cover.

Unfortunately, the shorts, trading 60% plus of the shares lately, are clearly in control. And, when they feel they are losing control, they start the FUD machine. Look at how quickly (within minutes) they drove the stock down this a.m. I still feel it is not “if” but “when” for getting positive Model 3 news that will, hopefully, drive the shorts to cover.
It's hard to imagine that we won't get some good news on the ramp within the next 6 to 8 weeks, but I felt the same way 3 months ago. I do not think the market needs 5,000/week to ignite this stock. I believe even 2,000/week is going to be enough to light the fuse.

It's hard to imagine that we won't get some good news on the ramp within the next 6 to 8 weeks, but I felt the same way 3 months ago. I do not think the market needs 5,000/week to ignite this stock. I believe even 2,000/week is going to be enough to light the fuse.

It might be true, but it's a bit weak, this lets room for FUD to operate : eg. " Tesla fails again to meet its 2500/w deadline by end of March " //// " Further increase of delays to 5000/w production ... " . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.