Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TSLA Market Action: 2018 Investor Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just an update to yesterday. Fidelity now loaned out all my shares and increased the interest rate for fully paid lending.

The battle lines are being drawn. Pick your side. For the longs, stay strong and ignore the noise.

Thanks for the reminder. Need to go in and do Good Til Cancelled $999 sell orders for all my TSLA shares so the broker can’t use them with shorts

Told my wife that now we hold a nice round 500, I wouldn't buy any more, but this is just too good - a whopping 4 on order for 250, let's see...

Update: Yeah!! OK, that's me out of cash now, don't want to be buying with borrowed money...

Now 504, hmm, need to get that rounded-up too or my OCD will be off the charts...

OK SP, to 389 and beyond!

Last edited:
Tesla isn't dominating the EV market with 50% market share currently (% is way less), but if you only implied to long range EV, then yes it is taking the lead.

The year is 2022. Tesla's current 250-300 battery range will lose its magic in 2022 because it will be joined with several other players that also have this range.

Also, Tesla has participated in a side quest to build 1 million EV by 2022. But guess what, several major brands also have pledged to reach that number too. (and they have more capital resources)

Back to my point, which player will be a force to be reckon with (or the dominant leader of EV).. the answer is no one. =]

300 range ev - Google Search

2022 ev - Google Search
Do you actually think that Tesla is just going to sit around for the next four years and do nothing?

Status
Not open for further replies.