Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TSLA Market Action: 2018 Investor Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A perfect response to the "cash crunch" nonsense purposefully spread by FUDsters and even some bulls who are not financially literate:

Why I have zero concerns about Tesla running out of cash

Very well articulated by the bright @KarenRei . I'm always impressed by her posts. I think her post only scratches the surface on all the possibilities for Tesla for financing growth. It's not really magic. The products are good and in many ways better then the competition. Tesla has very high brand loyalty and an ever increasing brand value. Outside of a black swan event, this current frick will pass as soon as Tesla passes 5k/w. Effectively doubling gross profits in a year, Wich is very impressive for a $50B market cap company. How many times do you have to do that to but $650B? Less then 4 doublings.

I hope that you are mature enough to appreciate the struggle one at times can have between their principles and specific situations.
Guys, all humans are imperfect in nature. It’s Sunday, let’s chill a little, and so we can bring back this forum to what it does best, with all of you continyuing a streak of great insights and counterpoints.
Also, this is just feeding the troll of the week, so put this one on ignore pls. I let him/her develop at least a single valuable input (some bears are able to do that) to no luck, so, gone. Happy Sunday!

upload_2018-4-1_11-47-55.png

Have to admit, this one scared me at first glance till I saw today's date. :p

Mod: I'm still catching up, but I believe the thread was moved by one of the other moderators to consolidate the 5 or 6 different threads. No more here please.

Also an apology: in my jetlag-induced haziness I moved a couple of these posts to snippiness instead of the intended thread. The way the moderation system works, I can't undo that action. No slight was intended.

--ggr

• Informative
Reactions: mongo
Status
Not open for further replies.