Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TSLA Market Action: 2018 Investor Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tesla passes Daimler in market cap:

tsla.jpg

Many of the Tesla short sellers are likely also shorting other tech stocks, so that may provide them some relief. But a stop loss is a stop loss (if you’re smart enough). And a margin call is a margin call.
Short sellers are more likely re-investing the money they got for shorting TSLA than let it just sit.
Whatever they invest, they would be closer and closer to be margin called, some might have already happened.

Reactions: Lessmog
365 to 366 didn't take long...

Nor did 366 to 362. Noise...

Can you guys say... short squeeze?

Please don't.

Sometimes I legitimately wonder which clouds this thread more--actual off-topic conversations that are interesting (the traditional response that folks complain about), or low-value commentary about the immediate-term movement with no context given along with the comments (what irks me more).

OH Crikeys.....

With that tweet....as long as we're off topic (No, we're Not!!!!)...Screen Shot 2018-11-19 at 9.56.13 AM.png :

Whoever wants to add this to any Tweedie reply is

welcome to -
urged to -
beseeched to -
I'll even throw in 999 TeslaPoints to -

include this photo of OUR Sprinter (I've never yet shared this on TMC):
IMG_4488.JPG

C'mon, Mr Musk! You can do it!

I also find it amusing that some publications still put any stock in the Bloomberg tracker. The day before the 3 rd quarter results it was indicating 1611 cars per week. The day after they corrected to 4700... and then claimed they were of by .4 percent. I’m not sure it’s malicious or not but it should be regarded with a high amount of sleptiscm.

Nor did 366 to 362. Noise...

Please don't.

Sometimes I legitimately wonder which clouds this thread more--actual off-topic conversations that are interesting (the traditional response that folks complain about), or low-value commentary about the immediate-term movement with no context given along with the comments (what irks me more).

Apologies.. I’m indifferent to daily stock price movements so I speak mostly in jest

Status
Not open for further replies.