Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TSLA Market Action: 2018 Investor Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fully agree. The hardest part at the stock market is to stay in and hold regardless how many multiples you made already. Forget what you made or lost in the past and look at the present and future. If there is a valid opportunity that your investment as of today will grow stay in if not go out.

Most people get distracted from what they made in the past but that does not count. It's the past and gone. The only part that counts is if your assessment of today gives you green or red light for the future.
Fully agree... Except I don't (channeling StarLord here), in a sense that this is also an excellent way to not take a profit, and then lose massively.

I've made both mistakes in the past, 1. being too early, or 2. being too late and then kept hanging on...

But the worst one was 3. selling those covered calls, getting kicked out of position by a sudden run-up, being content with previous 50%-200% gains, not getting back in, and then missing on further 2x-5x (FB, NFLX, AMZN).

It's a choose your poison...

Reactions: humbaba and neroden
Remember when we were up at 366 a week and a half ago, it still closed below 355. I still think that is a resistance point that needs to be broken.

Editing to sound less of a Debbie-Downer. - I’m hoping that we can close above both 355 and 362 today

Last edited:
5.1 M shares of TSLA traded by the half-way point in today's session. Upper BB currently at 361.06 and SP holding in a tight range near the top of the channel (about $361.35 at 12:45 pm EST)

Cheers!

sc.TSLA.10-DayChart.2018-12-03.12-45.png

Seeking Alpha has a new article on Tesla and it is the same as their last years article which was shown to be right on the money as Tesla hemorrhaged ours. Why is there no mention of the batteries that keep burning cars to the ground leaving something you can scrape off the pavement? Or the people in their cars as it is engulfed.
Production isn't where is should be and a month of hitting a number doesn't mean they will again or they will overshoot it to make up for lost time. One thing is sure, with the numbers rising so do the number of potential accidents that are already there but removed from the headlines. We need truth instead of this fiction that continues to be spun when we hear the name Tesla.
LMAOOOO
shorty air force are desperate AF

Seeking Alpha has a new article on Tesla and it is the same as their last years article which was shown to be right on the money as Tesla hemorrhaged ours. Why is there no mention of the batteries that keep burning cars to the ground leaving something you can scrape off the pavement? Or the people in their cars as it is engulfed.
Production isn't where is should be and a month of hitting a number doesn't mean they will again or they will overshoot it to make up for lost time. One thing is sure, with the numbers rising so do the number of potential accidents that are already there but removed from the headlines. We need truth instead of this fiction that continues to be spun when we hear the name Tesla.
Look here - a traitorous shorty who wants to destroy an innovative American company.

There should be a rule about not posting in this thread for a few months after registration.

Yeah and when are we gunna get to the truth about the moon landing...and dont get me started on the farce that is the earth is round!

Laughing changes the facts that are set in stone. If you don't know how to use a search for what was said and when Tesla stock fell... You should hand your grandkids your mobile.

Laughing changes the facts that are set in stone. If you don't know how to use a search for what was said and when Tesla stock fell... You should hand your grandkids your mobile.

Gtfo my dude
Capture-2018-12-03-09-53-13.png

Dude(ette),

We're not laughing at you. We're laughing,,,,,,,

aww,, who am I kidding. We're laughing at you.

5.1 M shares of TSLA traded by the half-way point in today's session. Upper BB currently at 361.06 and SP holding in a tight range near the top of the channel (about $361.35 at 12:45 pm EST)

Cheers!

View attachment 357518

This is some quality market action posting right here. Exactly what this thread is about IMO.

Yeah and when are we gunna get to the truth about the moon landing...and dont get me started on the farce that is the earth is round!
Elon is about to launch the same rocket for the third time in 30 minutes... shh, don’t tell anyone that’s a first in world history. Shh, most rocket launches in a year record. Shh, shh, shh, most satellites launched at one time record...

After delays, SpaceX to attempt historic launch Monday [Updated]

Clearly a reader of a single word Nikola Tesla had ever left in his news writings, or the facts that are not changing just because you have a lack of comprehension. Oh stock is up, today, just as it was when Seeking Alpha wrote their last story. And was 100% with their findings.
You sound like you are concerned about the batteries that are burning up. I would be concerned for those who were in the vehicles and their lawsuits, as well as their property like garages/homes as they're burned down with people inside...
Fanboys love the facts, their facts that have nothing to do with fact or reality. As clearly shown. LOL "LOOK @ THE PRICE TODAY, SO WHAT ABOUT TOMORROW... LIKE LAST TIME SEEKING ALPHA WAS RIGHT... OH A WHIM."

Are your shorts getting too tight?

Clearly a reader of a single word Nikola Tesla had ever left in his news writings, or the facts that are not changing just because you have a lack of comprehension. Oh stock is up, today, just as it was when Seeking Alpha wrote their last story. And was 100% with their findings.
You sound like you are concerned about the batteries that are burning up. I would be concerned for those who were in the vehicles and their lawsuits, as well as their property like garages/homes as they're burned down with people inside...
Fanboys love the facts, their facts that have nothing to do with fact or reality. As clearly shown. LOL "LOOK @ THE PRICE TODAY, SO WHAT ABOUT TOMORROW... LIKE LAST TIME SEEKING ALPHA WAS RIGHT... OH A WHIM."
Mr Speigel I suggest not leaving your bathroom/office till you feel better.

Do you know anything about law? I doubt it. Yes batteries burn. It my come a s a surprise but a lot of stuff burns. (I heard gasoline does too) Even IF a Tesla burnt down AND it was where a fire started, it has to be proven that there was an intent on Teslas side or serious neglect, otherwise nothing happens.

You cannot eliminate every chance of something going wrong. Simply not possible. Though I am sure, Tesla is trying anyways!

Status
Not open for further replies.