Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TSLA Market Action: 2018 Investor Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You sound like you are concerned about the batteries that are burning up.
Traitor - I've been driving electric cars for 8 years with zero problems.

Retail shorts like you will get burned the most. Big shorts will cover and announce they are now long. You guys will get bankrupt - the big guys make money on the way down and on the way up.

How am I supposed to continue taking shorts seriously? While I appreciate discourse, for them to come in here every...single...time...there is a great SP increase of the day/week in an attempt to take on this crowd. What of level of IQ do you need to think that makes any sense what so ever?? Can someone explain this to me? How is this even productive for that crowd?

I am afraid to sell covered calls at any price right now. This sort of rally can go out of control, and I'd hate to sell a covered call at $500 only to see it blast through to $700.
I take a different track. I believe Tesla will go a lot higher but dont seek to sell at the top or for that matter buy at the bottom. Will sell less than 1% of my position [through either sale of stock or selling covered calls) whenever it gets close to the next hundred In stock price. That cash can be used to buy more stock with a significant pull back (usually over some nonsense issue). If I sell covered calls will use the cash to buy some deep in the money calls to replace a portion of stock that might be called away. I never remove all my chips from the table or shove everything in at once and remember never to complain about a profit

How am I supposed to continue taking shorts seriously? While I appreciate discourse, for them to come in here every...single...time...there is a great SP increase of the day/week in an attempt to take on this crowd. What of level of IQ do you need to think that makes any sense what so ever?? Can someone explain this to me? How is this even productive for that crowd?
They're paid to do this, so when master says hop to it, they gotta try, no matter how increasingly ridiculous they look. They are truly past the point of hilarity.

This new guy clearly can't even grasp the syntax/conventions of this forum's post system. Tedious and goofy.

As to the communication issues you speak of. Yes, communications sucked during the Q3 push. They made dreadful mistakes that turned many people sour to the company. I think it is important to note that they realize this as well. ..

Then fix it, dammit. This "they're getting better at communication" rings hollow to someone who is going to have to call Tesla for the fourth time to try to get a quote from Tesla Energy (after she's done watching the SpaceX launch ;) )

• Love
Reactions: humbaba and neroden
OT

You're hitting Tesla's massive weak point: communications. TOTALLY BROKEN.

This is why TSLA is no longer a "forever" stock for me. I'll probably keep a little, but I'm slashing my position sometime in 2019-2020 if they can't get this *sugar* straightened out.
I'm there with you 100%.
Actually, I'm now determined to drop my TSLA to only ;) 75% of my portfolio sometime in the next year.

Seeking Alpha has a new article on Tesla and it is the same as their last years article which was shown to be right on the money as Tesla hemorrhaged ours. Why is there no mention of the batteries that keep burning cars to the ground leaving something you can scrape off the pavement? Or the people in their cars as it is engulfed.
Production isn't where is should be and a month of hitting a number doesn't mean they will again or they will overshoot it to make up for lost time. One thing is sure, with the numbers rising so do the number of potential accidents that are already there but removed from the headlines. We need truth instead of this fiction that continues to be spun when we hear the name Tesla.

Yeah as in the News articles Nikola submitted to the New York Times... Never-mind, clearly still on Dr Seuss
Ok I'm listening you've established some really good credibility now. Has Elon been cooking the books? Is this Enron times a thousand? I'm ready to sell everything. Thanks for the intel

Look here - a traitorous shorty who wants to destroy an innovative American company.

There should be a rule about not posting in this thread for a few months after registration.
@LifeUnderDaMic
Ohh, ohh,
Make me a very short term moderator so I can use “the hammer of ghod , Mjolnir” on ludm or neighbor hood nuclear superiority on it or a ddos......
Please for my birthday........

Status
Not open for further replies.